Chapter One

My knees are starting to burn a little, rubbing against the carpet. Normally I would hate this position, but when I'm with him, I love it. I love how we become behind a closed door. My hands rest on my thighs, my fingers open a little, the light pink glitter nail polish glittering in the low light. My head is bowed, my hair hiding my face; almost like curtains. I keep my eyes down on the floor, following his shadow from the low light with my eyes.

"You are beautiful," he says so low, his voice husky and laced with so much want and desire I fight off the shiver that wants to shoot down my spine, heading straight for my core.  I bite down on my bottom lip. I watch as his shadow comes over me, having to force myself to keep my head bowed with a lot of almighty strength. All I want to do is look into his eyes. "Lift your head." Finally.

I follow through with the demand and lift my head, my hair falling from my face as I do so. I look up and straight into his eyes through my lashes. He stands above me, naked and a lot of hard, toned muscle; my mouth waters just looking at him.

"Open your mouth." I part my lips, dropping my jaw down as my eyes gaze into his. He smirks, a smirk he keeps especially in this bedroom; just me and him. He thrusts his hips forward, the head of his cock rubbing against my parted lips. I flick my tongue and inhale, tasting and smelling his musky scent. "No," he growls, pulling away. "Did I say you could lick my cock?" I shake my head. "Talk to me, Kitten."

My lips curve into an open mouth smile. "No, Sir." I respond, immediately parting my lips back open for him.

"Good girl, Kitten." He positions himself at my mouth once more. "Now flick that little tongue out and lick my head." I do as I'm told, swirling my tongue over his smooth head, licking up the drop of pre-cum. His breathing picks up, his chest rising and falling at a fast pace; never does he break the eye contact we have between us though. "Take me all the way into your mouth, Kitten."

I open my mouth wider and slowly slide him all the way in until the tip of his cock reaches the back of my throat, which is relaxed so I can accept him and not gag. A strangled groan comes from him as I pull back, only to take him all the way to the back of my throat once more.

We maintain eye contact, the bedroom thick with sexual tension, need, and so much damn desire for each other it's almost suffocating.
"Enough," he demands and I immediately slip him from my mouth, a tiny whimper escaping me as I do. "Get to your feet, Kitten." I do as I'm told and get to my feet, barring him to me in all my naked glory. He wraps an arm around my back and pulls me to him, my naked body flush against his; his hard cock pressing into my belly. "I love you."

I know he's expecting a reply so I say, "I love you too."

"Get on the bed." I nod and do as I'm told, going over to the bed. Just before climbing onto it though, I look back at him over my shoulder. "Hands and knees." I don't do anything other than climb onto the bed so I'm on my hands and knees. I bring my hair over my left shoulder and look at him, reestablishing the eye contact we always share, over my right shoulder. "I'm going to fuck you hard now." His hands massage the globes of my ass. "And then I'll make sweet, sweet love to you, nice and slow. You want that, Kitten?"
I bite down hard onto my bottom lip, mutely nodding my head.

"Answer me with your words."

"Yes, Sir, I would like that very much." If I wasn't so used to my voice being so low, full of desire, I wouldn't recognize it. It's almost like that full time. I might as well be a damn sex addict. Maybe I should go to meetings, Sex Addicts Anonymous or something, because I guarantee that somehow, throughout my twenty four hour days, I always have sex if not some sort of sexual contact with one of my boys, it's a must in my not so busy schedule.