Potential

"Thank you for coming, Y/N," Theo said to you as you walked into his office. You sat down at his desk. "No problemo. Whatddya need?"

"I just wanted to let you know something, Y/N. I see a lot of potential in you. I can tell that you're going to go places. This city has big plans for you, as do I. It's just..." he died off. You cocked your head to the side. "What is it?" You asked.

He sighed. "It's just, Jerome is holding you back. You both could do great things, but I can tell that he doesn't want you to do greater things than him." You stared at him wide eyed before narrowing your eyes at him.

"What are you trying to say, Theo?" You spat. "I just don't want you to not live up to your full potential because of some clown-"

You held a finger up to him. "Let me stop you right there. You see, me and Jerome have been through a lot more then any of you guys know. He wouldn't do anything to stop me from being the best I can. He's the reason I can be the best.

"Now Theo, I wanna know, what's your big plans for me? For Jerome? Cause if you even think for a second that you can somehow pull me and Jerome away for a minute, you're wrong," You said, rather darkly.

He was smirking at you,causing you to get even more mad. "You two could be more useful together than I thought. We need a criminal couple, and you guys are perfect. Almost like Bonnie and Clyde."

You shrugged. "Except we live." He smiled. "Yes, Y/N. You will live." You looked at him weirdly, but before you could ask him what he meant, he spoke again.

"I have some stuff to take care of. I'll se you later," he dismissed you. You stood there for a second before walking out.

Theo was starting to give you weird vibes. You had to figure out what was up his sleeve, because you could tell it wasn't good.