My Joker

*Present Time*

*Y/N P.O.V.*

     You looked at Jerome and saw that he was already looking at you, his face covered with shock. It took everything in you not to go over there, but you somehow managed to sit back down with Sionis. He looked up at you. "Now she's a beauty, ain't she?" He asked. You nodded, still not being able to wrap your head around this. Everything was different than it was last time.

     Last time, nobody knew Mr. Cicero was J's father, except for Paul himself, and Barbara never actually got sent to Arkham. She just got away with it. In fact, she didn't actually break up with Jim. You never connected the dots about that till now; funny.

You looked behind you and saw that Jerome's eyes kept flickering towards you. Instantly, you felt a stab go through your heart. It hurt to see him like this, but after what happened, who knows what's in the future for you two. You sighed and turned back to Sionis. He stopped what he was doing and looked at you again.

"You really miss him, don't you?" He asked. You nodded. "Well, maybe you should just talk to him, see what he thought he was doing," he suggested. You stared at the table. He was right. After everything you and Jerome had been through, something so silly shouldn't hurt you guys. You fought so hard for him, why were you gonna stop now? You started nodding again.

"You're right. I'm gonna talk to him now," you said standing up. Sionis smiled. "'Atta girl! Now, go get your Joker back!" He cheered you on. You smiled and turned away. "My joker," you said to yourself.