I Want You, Not Jerome

Theo had his workers come and undo your guys' restraints. It felt good to finally be able to stretch, but even better to know that you would soon be able to wreak havoc on Gotham once again.

Theo walked over to you guys. "I'll show you guys where you will all be staying," he said. "Follow me." You all followed him to the stairs before he stopped. He turned to his workers. "Clean this up," he said, before starting up the staircase. Jerome was a little ways behind you, but pushed his way through to get to you. Once he was next to you, he grabbed your hand. "This is definitely different," he whispered. You nodded. "We're just gonna have to wait and see," you whispered back.

You were both silent for the rest of the tour. Theo didn't stop walking until you reached a hallway filled with doors. He turned to you guys smiling. "These are your rooms. I'll let you guys pick which one you want. There are enough to have your own bedroom, and an extra one if there is anybody having any issues." You nodded and then waited with everybody else. He clapped his hands. "I'll leave you to it." And with that he walked away.

You all watched him leave before turning back to each other. "Okay," Jerome started. "My room is next to my princess' and no where near Greenwood's." Greenwood growled. Barbara rolled her eyes. "You guys are acting like teenagers," she said. You raised your hand. "I am a teenager," you pointed out. She shook her head. "Let's just pick our rooms."

You and Jerome looked at all of the rooms, but ended up with the ones at the end of the hallway. You were in between Jerome and the empty room. You were quite surprised nobody wanted the room next to you, especially Babs. It didn't make sense until you confronted her.

"You're the only couple in the whole apartment. Nobody wants to hear that."

You understood then, but still! People have such dirty minds these days.

Your bedroom was beautiful. There was an empty dresser that you hoped you would later fill, a bed with white and gold sheets, a desk, an attached bathroom with your own toilet and shower, and a balcony! Your favorite part was definitely the balcony. It would be a great place for you to just sit and relax.

After staying in your room for about a hour, you decided to walk around by yourself. You weren't really paying attention during Theo's tour, just really staring off into space the whole time.

First you decided to go to the kitchen to eat some actual food. You walked down and saw that you weren't the only person thinking that. Greenwood was down there stuffing his face with donuts. "Wow Greenwood," You said as you walked into the kitchen, startling him. "I haven't seen you eat like that since you bit part of my arm off." He looked up at you with a mouth full of donut. "Mph mmm ph," he said.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Huh?" He took a moment to swallow. "I said, if you don't stop talking, I'm gonna eat more than just a tiny bite of your arm." You showed him the spot that was now missing from your bicep. "Tiny?" You asked sarcastically. He shook his head and started stuffing his mouth again. You walked up to the counter and grabbed a banana.

You were on your way out when you turned back to Greenwood. "I eat things like this to keep me strong and healthy and perfect so I don't look like you. You should try it," you said. He looked at you weirdly. "You eat dick to stay perfect?" He asked. You rolled your eyes. You leaned in and smiled. "I do like carrots," you smirked, taking a bite of your banana before spinning around and walking out.

You walked around the halls and saw nothing except for boring things. Some rooms even had absolutely nothing in them. After about 15 minutes of walking, you were stopped. "Y/N!" you heard your name being called. You spun around and saw Theo walking towards you. "What're you doing?" He asked. You shrugged. "I got bored of being in my room. I have free reign now, I'm gonna take advantage of it." He chuckled.

"Well, if you're so bored, why don't you come and help me in my office?" He asked. You shrugged again. "Ok." He smiled. "Great. Follow me," he said, turning around and leading you to his office.

You walked in and saw that it was about the same size as your room. There was a giant rug covering most of the floor, and bookshelves all along the walls. His desk was in front of a large bay window that opened up above central Gotham. He chuckled at your face of awe. "Guess you haven't seen many things like this, huh?" He asked. You shook your head. "Growing up in a Circus? No."

He sat down and motioned for you to do the same. You sat down across from him. "So how do you like your room?" He asked. You smiled. "It's lovely, sir. Thank you for it, really. I'm so thankful." He waved his hand at you. "Please, call me Theo. And it's really nothing. With everything you guys are going to help me with, I owe you it," he smiled. You looked at him confused for a split second before going back to a grin.

"So I understand you and Mr. Valeska are dating," he said. You nodded. "Yeah! He's the love of my lives. Literally," you said. He raised his eyebrow at you. "Lives?" He asked. Your eyes widened at what you just let slip.

How could you be so stupid? The voice said.

You covered it up with a laugh. "Sorry, I was just so excited about talking about him I messed up my sentence," you lied. He looked at you for a moment before smiling. "It's fine, Y/N. Anyway, I was hoping you could help me with something," he said, leaning forward onto his desk. You nodded. "What is it?" You asked.

     "Well, you see, tomorrow is your guys' first mission together, and it needs to be big. It needs to grab the people of Gotham's attention," he said. You nodded. "I want your help planning the whole thing. We need a plan, a name, and a little pizazz."

     You chuckled embarrassed. "Trust me, Theo. You won't want my help with this. This is something for Jerome. I bet he has some wonderful ideas," you said standing up. He stood up and grabbed your hand to stop you. "And I believe he probably does, but I want you to help me, not Jerome. I have bigger plans for Jerome further down the line, as I do with you, but I think you are perfect for this job. Just sleep on it, ok?" He asked. You looked up at him and studied his face.

     This man was quite the puzzle for you. He didn't let you see what he was thinking or what he was planning. He was like a blank map, just waiting to let you know every single detail. You weren't sure about him yet, but something about him gave you the chills. You slowly shook your head. "I'll think about it," you said. He smiled at you. "That's all I ask. You may go now, Y/N," he dismissed you. You turned around to walk out, but he stopped you.

     "Oh! One more thing!" He called to you. You turned to him. "Tabitha will be taking you and Barbara out to get some supplies tomorrow after the mission." You nodded, turning around. "Goodnight, Y/N." He said. "Goodnight, Mr. Galavan," you called back, before finally leaving the room.