Theo Galavan

You woke up to a strong pain in your head, causing you to groan before you even opened your eyes. You opened your eyes and blinked a couple times from the light. You looked around and saw that you were in between Jerome and Barbara.

     It looked like the only other person that was up was Richard. "What's up, Sionis?" You shouted to him, since he was on the other side of the room. "Well, I'm tied up to a dolly with no idea of what's going on, so I'm gonna say I'm doing quite good. You?" He asked, sarcastically. "Peachy," you smiled. You heard a groan on the other side of you. You turned and saw Babs was waking up. "Wakey, wakey," you sang to her. She shook her head.

     "This is the worst hangover ever," she whined. Great, more whining. Slowly, everybody else began to wake up. You heard Jerome groan next to you and you perked up. "Wake up, handsome! You're gonna wanna see this," you exclaimed, grinning. He opened his eyes and looked around. "Well, shit," he said, looking forward. "What the hell is this place?" You heard Greenwood ask.

     "It ain't Arkham, anyhow," he said, turning to Greenwood. "Things are looking up!" Your attention was drawn to the corner of the room as you heard the sound of heels on the ground. You saw a man with jet black hair, he was quite tall, and had big ears like a mouse. You giggled at the thought. Jerome turned to you with raised eyebrows. "What so funny?" He asked. You smiled at him. You made your ears wiggle. Jerome connected the dots and looked at the man's ears before chuckling quietly.

     "Welcome, everyone. My name is Theo Galavan. This is my sister, Tabitha," he introduced. Tabitha had long black hair that was tied back in a pony tail, tan skin, and was wearing all black. Some of the guys started talking at once, telling Theo that they had to leave and what not.

      He held his hand up and chuckled. "I understand you're feeling confused," he said, starting to walk down the line of you guys. "Scared, a little groggy, but please, relax. Today is the first day of a wonderful future for all of you. If you want it." "Who are you?" Barbara asked from beside you. "Well, now, the question is, who are you?" He asked, stopping in front of Jerome. You tilted your head to the side.

     Theo looked at Jerome. "The world sees criminal lunatics. I see brilliance," he said looking at Jerome. "I see charisma," he said, looking at you. "And power," he said, stopping in front of Babs. "I see power." "Yes," Jerome smiled. "Exactly, my man! That is so spooky. That is me to a "T". These other bozos, I don't know, but you're singing my song." "Ahem," you coughed. Jerome laughed. "Y/N and I, I mean," he corrected, causing you to smile.

     "Quiet, Jerome!" Sionis ordered. "Keep talking." You rolled your eyes. "Like J said, this isn't Arkham, you have no power over us anymore, Sionis!" You shouted. Theo smiled at you before continuing. "Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws like yourselves, each selected for a unique ability, all working together as a team. Imagine the synergy. Imagine the impact. Gotham would tremble before you," he said, stopping in front of Sionis.

     "Ugh," you groaned, causing him to turn to you. "Not to be rude or anything, but your making us sound like a bunch of superheroes. We were all thrown into Arkham for a reason, Mister," you said. He chuckled. "Yes, You were. And I'm going to make sure that Gotham knows that." "Well, that sounds fabulous, but I am not a brilliant outlaw. I just have...hm," she paused, thinking for the word. "Issues." Theo walked back over to her.

     "You have ferocity, and beauty, and desire. And that's enough," he said. He put his finger under her chin, lifting her head so she was looking him in the eyes. "Come with me, Barbara. Whatever you want in the world, it's yours." You gagged at their actions. "Gross!"

     "Theo?" Sionis piped up. "That's your name, right? Theo. You're getting way ahead of yourself here. First of all, keep your hands off of her. Second, this whole magic team, I gotta pass. I don't take orders." You looked down at your feet. Why did he always have to be so bossy? "Good luck on everything, though. It's an interesting concept." Theo stood in front of him with a weird look on his face.

     "This is very disappointing," he said softly, but yet so powerful at the same time. "Oh," Sionis said. "Fair play. You want a reward for busting us out of Arkham. I'm grateful. How's a million bucks sound? Pretty good. I can get it for you today... as soon as I hit the streets." Theo looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed. "Money's not the concern. I had such high hopes for you.

     "I didn't anticipate sexual jealousy. That always poisons the Well," he complained. "You have to go. Tabitha will see you out." Two men came and undid his binds. You looked at the woman and saw her smirking. What did she have planned? He walked towards Barbara. "Miss. Kean is coming with me," he said.

     "Oh, she doesn't want to go where you're going," he said. You looked at Theo confused before your questions were answered.

     Tabitha wrapped her whip around his neck, choking him for a couple seconds before she pulled on it, causing him to be thrown on the ground. She sat on top of him and pulled out her knife. She began stabbing him over and over again repeatedly. You heard Jerome start laughing, but you just stared in awe. Sionis was your friend, but he was starting to get on your nerves.

     Your head snapped up when you heard Theo speak again. "Anyone else want to leave?" He asked. You suddenly remembered something. "Dammit!" You shouted, causing everybody to look at you. You turned to all of them. "He never got a chance to put me in his will!"