Breakfast at Theo's

You woke up to the sound of footsteps in the hallway. You groaned, knowing that it was, without a doubt, Greenwood running to get breakfast. Why can't he just do whatever he wants quietly?

     You went to roll over, but you were surprised to find that you couldn't. You looked down at your waist and saw that a pale arm was holding you down. You looked over your shoulder and saw Jerome sleeping. You smiled. He looked so peaceful. You loved the real Jerome, but knowing that he could also be peaceful, was kind of a relief.

     You didn't know how long you were staring at him before he began to wake up. You watched as his eyes fluttered open and instantly looked at you. "'Mornin', gorgeous," he said with his voice sounding rough from just waking up. You kissed him on the nose. "Good morning, baby." He smiled at you before pulling you closer to him.

You ran your fingers along his chest as he began to pet your hair. You pecked him on the lips, causing him to smile. You pulled back, but it was no use since he pulled you back in right after. He began to deepen the kiss. You moved so you were sitting on him.

     He laid his hands on your hips and leaned up. You smiled before putting your hands on his chest and pushing him down. He looked up at you with confusion. You giggled before kissing his nose. "No sex before breakfast," you said sternly. He groaned. "But it's been so long!" You rolled your eyes. "Hasn't been that long, now let's go! I'm starving!" You jumped out of bed.

     You walked to the door and put your hand on the handle to turn it before stopping. You turned towards Jerome and saw that he was staring at you. You looked down and saw that you were in super short shorts and an old t-shirt that you cut so you shoulders and stomach were exposed. You wiggled your finger at Jerome. "Ah ah ah. What did I say?" He slowly got up and put on a pajama shirt and robe before he walked over to you.

     You smiled and grabbed his hand before throwing the door open and running to the kitchen, dragging him behind you.

     When you got to the kitchen, you were surprised to see that everyone was there, except for Babs and Tabitha. Jerome sat at the head of the table and you sat in the seat next to him, to the left of Dobby. Dobs turned to you and waved. "Hi, Y/N!" He exclaimed. You waved. "Good morning, Dobs. Sleep well?" You asked. He nodded. "Better than I did in Arkham!" You nodded. "Me, too."

     You looked around the table and saw a tray of doughnuts in the middle. You grabbed a pink one and raised it to your mouth before it was yanked out of your hand. You turned to the side and saw Jerome take a bite of the doughnut. "Jerome!" You shouted. He put it back on your plate and shrugged, continuing to chew the doughnut in his mouth. You groaned, crossing your arms and leaning back in the chair.

     Your pouting was interrupted by steps coming down the stairs. You looked up and saw Theo coming down, reading a newspaper.

     "Fine job yesterday, gentlemen." Theo said. You faked a cough causing him to smile. "And Y/N." You rolled your eyes. "We opened big," he said as he held the paper up. You looked and saw that it said Maniax Mass Murder!, with a picture of the bodies you all threw off of the building. You smirked.

     "The whole city knows your name now. So bravo! Let's give ourselves a round of applause!" He paused and everybody began to clap. Theo paused next to Greenwood and Aaron. "Now that we have Gotham's attention, it's time for the Maniax to make a grand entrance." You cocked your head to the side.

     "Wasn't that it?" Jerome asked. "Yeah! I thought that was pretty neat, what we did!" You exclaimed. Theo walked up to Jerome. "That was the overture," he told you. "Now the audience is hushed, expectant. The curtain rises..." You shrugged.