Uno

*Present Day*

     Y/N's P.O.V.

     You sat in your cell, staring at the wall. You haven't talked to Jerome in days; 11 and a half to be exact. You admitted, you missed the ginger, but you still couldn't get over the fact that he didn't care. You were starting to think he never actually did...

     Your head snapped to the side when you heard your door open. You rolled your eyes when you saw one of the guards. "Is it already time to go out there, H?" You asked. You and the guard had grown pretty close, and he actually didn't hate you. "I'm afraid it is, (Your first initial). But hey! At least you won't be stuck in this tiny little room," he said, trying to make you feel better. He always tried to make you feel better. You needed more men like that in your life.

     You nodded, jumping up. "I guess your right," you said. He grabbed your arm because it was "standard protocol". He walked you through the hallways, and stopped at the gate. He leaned down to you ear. "Let me know if anything happens with Jerome today, alright?" He asked. You nodded. "Will do," and walked into the room, disappearing into the rest of the crazies.

     You looked around the room and saw Sionis at a table alone. After the whole Jerome thing, you and Richard have been hanging out alone. Everybody thought you two had a thing, but you thought of him as a dad, and he thought of you as a daughter. You walked over and jumped into a seat. "What's goin' on, dick?" You asked, using the nickname you knew he hated. He looked at you and smirked. "I'm surprised you actually came out of your cell today," he said. You rolled you eyes. "Eh. I've been out once in the last 3 days. I decided I needed some human contact, ya know?" You asked. He chuckled. "Yeah. Wanna play cards?" He asked. You nodded your head rapidly. "Hell yeah!" You shouted. Sionis laughed then started dealing the cards.

...

     "Uno!" You shouted, throwing your cards in. Richard looked up at you as if you were crazy. "We're playing Gold Fish," he pointed out. You shrugged. "I still won!" You said. Sionis shook his head. You were about to say something when you heard the clicking of heels in the hallway.

     You turned to the gate and saw a young woman on the other side. She had blonde hair down to her shoulders, a white dress, a purse, and sunglasses. She stopped at the gate, lowered her sunglasses, and made eye contact with somebody. You turned and saw it was Jerome. Anger filled your veins. You turned back to the woman to get a closer look. You immediately froze when you saw who it was.

Barbara.