Chaos

After Jerome yelled that one word, a lot of the inmates jumped up and started cheering. Jerome grinned while looking at all of the inmates. "Hey Rogers!" Jerome shouted, causing the inmate 'Rogers', to look at him. "Harper called your murder spree pathetic!" Rogers turned to Harper, and attacked him.

     You and Jerome burst into laughter. He cupped his hands around his mouth. "Hickens said he didn't understand how Slash was smart enough to even kill a fly!" The two men turned and started to fight. "Greenwood told me that he was waaaaay smarter than Kolkin!" You shouted. You and Jerome started laughing while the two men fought.

     Soon, everybody in the room was fighting. You and Jerome were now sitting on the table watching. "How long do ya thinks it's gonna take for the guards to show up?" You asked. Jerome shrugged. "Another 30 minutes at least." You nodded. "What do we do now?" You asked. Jerome smiled and looked at you. "We have fun!" He giggled, jumping off of the table, and joining in on the fighting. You shook your head and giggled, before deciding to join in, too.

You were walking through the crowd, looking for somebody to fight, when you heard somebody talk to you. "Look who finely decided to join," they chuckled. You turned around and narrowed your eyes at the person. "What the fuck do you want?" You spat. They scoffed. "Just wanna see if you're as tough as you make yourself out to be," They shrugged. You raised your arms out wide. "Come and get me, Greenwood," You challenged. Greenwood ran at you and growled.

     You waited until he was a couple feet in front of you, before you stepped out of the way, causing him to run into the wall. You burst into laughter. Greenwood turned to you and growled again. "Really!?" He barked. "Come at me!" He yelled. You skipped over to him and smiled. He looked at you, confused because of your actions. You only giggled at him before you punched him in the face. His head shot back and you heard a crack. "That's gonna leave a mark!" You cheered.

You went to punch him again, but he blocked you, and punched you in the stomach. You doubled over, but quickly began laughing. "Is that all ya got!?" You shouted. Greenwood shook his head, and charged at you. You both began punching, kicking, hitting, biting, and scratching at each other.

You were doing pretty good, until greenwood bit you on the arm, biting some of your arm off. It wasn't a big chunk, but it hurt like a bitch. You screamed in pain, holding your arm to stop the bleeding. Greenwood laughed, causing you to look up. "Not so big and bad now, are ya?" He teased. You just looked at him in disgust. "You literally just ate a piece of my arm," you said. He laughed again. "Gotta admit, you taste pretty good. I want seconds," He growled. You saw the hunger in his eyes and suddenly an idea popped into your head.

You stood up straight and smirked. "Come and get me," you teased. He smiled and ran at you. When he was right in front of you, you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, and watched him fall over. While he was on the ground crying, you knelt down next to him, and began smashing his head into the ground.

After a couple of times, you lifted his head up and saw that his nose was definitely broken. "I win," you spat, throwing his head down onto the ground.

You stood up, and finally felt the consequences of the fight. You felt dizzy and everything around you was blurry. "Jerome," you whispered. "Jerome," you said a little bit louder. "Jerome!" You shouted before falling down. You saw somebody running towards you, then everything went black.