Zaardon the Horrible Actor

You watched all of the other inmates do their crazy shit. You were currently sitting next to Jerome at the table, but they were being boring so you watched as Jeff talked to the wall.

     You couldn't take this place anymore. Sure, you and Jerome had a lot of power, but you wanted, no, you needed to go to the actual city and cause some chaos. The little fight was just a little something to spice this place up, but it wasn't close to what you and Jerome could actually do.

     You were pulled out of your thoughts by Barbara sighing. "Someone tell me a funny story," she whined. You rolled your eyes. You remembered her being a drama queen, but she was never this whiny. Sionis smacked the table. "I have a good one! So, when I was in college, I played for the varsity polo team." The minute the words "polo team" left his mouth, you zoned out. You took the time to look at the odd way they were sitting. Sionis was sitting up with Barbara laying against him, and Aaron painting her toenails. You rolled your eyes again.

     The gates to the common room opened causing your attention to dart over to them. A fat man walked in and immediately started yelling. "Greetings!" He shouted, causing everyone else to look at him. "I am Zaardon the Soul Reaper!" He held his arms out as if he was presenting himself. Sionis went back to his story, and at this point, that was more interesting than the weirdo shouting at all of you.

     "So I had these ponies," he started again. You were going to listen, but then someone started talking. What's up with that weirdo? Your voice asked. You shrugged. He needs help. Like, a lot of it, Your other voice said. You nodded. You weren't talking cause you didn't want to attract attention to you at the moment.

He thinks he has the power? You need to show him who's the real boss!

You mean Sionis? We both know Y/N would never stand up as the boss while Sionis is around, and according to my watch, that's gonna be for the rest of our lives!

     "Shut up," you hissed. "What was that, princess?" Jerome asked, looking at you. You shook your head. "Nothing, handsome." He nodded.

     Before you could talk to your little friends, the man started screaming again. "Hear me, slaves!" He shouted. "My patience is wearing thin. Surrender your souls to my mercy," he said as he started climbing onto the table. "Or I swear by the Master, I shall feast on your pain! I shall gorge on your torment! I shall crush you like a bug," he said. "Wow, and I thought Greenwood was a freak," you thought aloud. "Shut up, bitch," he growled. "Greenwood," Jerome warned. Before they could argue anymore, Zaardon started coughing.

     You all looked at him weirdly as he fell onto the table. "Fake!" You shouted. Jerome looked at you before turning back to the man. "Horrible acting," he shook his head. All of a sudden, blue gas started to come out of his mouth. Everybody stood up. "Maybe he wasn't acting," you said as you walked over to Jerome and put your arms around him, him doing the same to you.

     Everybody started coughing, and one by one they all fell down. Your eyelids started to feel heavy and your vision started to fog. You felt Jerome and yourself slowly falling towards the floor. You saw a glimpse of his flaming red hair before your vision went completely black.