Little Angel

Tabitha, Barbara, and you were walking to a little shop that was on the quiet side of Gotham. Nobody was there to rat you guys out or anything. "How much longer, Tabby?" Babs complained. "A couple more minutes," Tabitha said. You trailed behind the two, clearly being the third wheel.

You could tell that these two were doing more than "friendly activities" during their play dates. You had to admit, they were cute together, but they were flirting like there was no other people around, and you were right there.

"Here!" You heard Tabitha shout. You looked up and saw that you guys were at a cute little shop that looked just like the ones you would expect in the movies. You followed the girls in and saw that there were different types of clothes everywhere. Men clothes, women clothes, baggy clothes, tight clothes, bright clothes, dark clothes, almost everything you could imagine.

You walked around and would pick up a cute top here and a pair of sexy pants there. You had almost a cart full when you looked round and saw that Barbara already had two cart fulls. You giggled. Barbara was such a silly lady sometimes. You tried to think about how she was in your previous life, but once again, you couldn't. You were snapped out of your thoughts by a lady.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" She asked. You looked at her and saw that she was around 30 and had dark skin with long black hair. You shook your head. "I'm fine, ma'am. Thank you." She nodded and walked away. You stared at her, knowing she looked familiar. It was bugging you so bad that you had to call her back over. "Actually, ma'am, do you mind coming over here?" The lady walked over to you. "What is it, Miss?"

"What's your name?" You asked. She smiled. "Kendra Parks." You stopped and stared at her. That's why she looked familiar, she looked just like the woman that brought you and Jerome back. What was her name again? "Do you have any children?" You asked. She nodded, her smile growing.

     "I have two little boys at home, and just found out I'm pregnant with a baby girl." You looked down and noticed the bump that you could barely see because of her baggy clothes. You smiled. "What are their names?" You could tell she loved talking about them. "My oldest is Shane, then my second son is Shawn, and we're gonna name out little girl Shiana." Your eyes widened at the name. That was the girl that brought you back. This was the little girl that would save your life.

     You smiled. "I love those names. I wish I could meet the little one." She smiled at you. "Come back in a couple months. She'll be here by then." You both laughed. "Y/N!" You heard Tabitha call for you. You smiled at the lady. "Goodbye, ma'am," you bent down to her stomach. "Goodbye, little angel."

——————————————————————

     This one was super short, but it's gonna start getting drama filled!!! Anyway, I hope you guys like it so far!

-Alice