Point Proven

*Two Days Earlier*

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

     Ruby has been hanging out with me ever since the day I punched Greenwood. At first she was annoying, but she's cool now. I still get annoyed easily with her, but I'm actually nice to her.

     I guess you can say I've kinda been using her. She's helped me with my boredom of Y/N being gone, and she helps me get away with things. If I do something that could get me in deep shit, she takes the blame and gets in trouble for it, that was her part of the deal.

     Anyway, I was sitting with Ruby, when Sionis came up behind Ruby. "May I have a minute with Jerome?" He asked, looking down at her. "Who the fu-" she started, but I cut her off. "It's fine, Rubes. I'll see ya later." She looked at me, but got up and walked away.

     Richard took her spot and just looked at me. "Whaddya want, Richie?" I teased. He just continued to glare at me.

     After another 2 minutes, he finally spoke. "What the hell are you doing?" He spat. I looked at him confused. "Huh?" I asked, tilting my head. "I mean, isn't your girlfriend in the fucking infirmary? You're out here with that new crazy bitch, and she's in there, fighting for her life!" He began to argue. I glared at him.

     "I go in there for four hours everyday, and I talk to her, and I sit there, wondering what the fuck I got her into. I'm out her with Ruby cause I know that even though she doesn't say it, she wants to be friends with her. I'm doing everything I can to make sure that when she gets out, she'll be fine," I growled. Who the fuck does he think he is.

     "Whatever," he scoffed, standing up. "But something tells me she's gonna be up soon, and when she is, you're gonna be in a load of trouble," he said before, walking away.