Anything?

*6 Days Earlier*

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

I couldn't hold myself back, and ended up walking up to the person and punching them square in the nose. They cried out in pain. "What was that for!? It's already broken!" They cried out. I scoffed and spat on him. "Maybe next time you shouldn't try and kill my girlfriend," I growled. He looked up at me and I narrowed my eyes at him. "If I hear that you even look at my doll, I'll slit that ugly throat of yours, Greenwood." I growled. He scoffed, but I could tell he was scared. "Whatever," he said, getting up and walking away.

I turned back around and saw that the girl was still there. I gave her a questioning look before walking over to her. "Do you need anything?" I asked. She paused before nodding. "A friend would be nice," she said, obviously to guilt-trip me into being friends with her. I rolled my eyes. "There are plenty of people here that would love to be your friend," I lied. We looked around and saw some people sitting quietly, while others were talking to themselves or banging their head on the wall. I turned back to her and shrugged. I turned to walk away, but the girl stopped me.

"Please!" She shouted. "I'll do anything!" I turned to her and smirked. "Anything?" I asked. She nodded rapidly. "Anything."