Yellen Shipyard

You stared out the window and watched as the city flew by. Theo was convincing enough to have you help with a plan, but you made it clear to him that you weren't going to make up every single plan. That wasn't your job here. No, your job was to kill some people and cause a lot of chaos.

You watched as the van pulled into Yellen shipyard. It looked so dull and grey out. You rolled your eyes. The people of Gotham were all so bleh. This was your first time actually being in the city since traveling back in time. You tried to think back to your previous life, but could remember very little. Weird, you thought. You shook it off thinking it was just the excitement from being back.

     You guys sat there for a good 20 minutes of silence. Nobody moving, talking, or anything really. Greenwood had to ruin that, of course. "How long are we gonna have to wait here?" He groaned. You rolled your eyes. "Until the workers get here," Jerome grumbled. "And that's gonna take how long exactly?" He asked. "I don't fucking know! We'll know when they fucking get here!" He yelled. You looked and Greenwood and saw him staring out the window. You shook your head. Nobody was in a good mood at the moment. It was way too fucking early.

     You all looked out the windows when you heard a truck driving in. The whole place was empty and it was only you guys and the other truck. You watched as seven workers hopped out of the truck laughing. You furrowed your eyes in confusion. "I thought you said there was only gonna be six of 'em?" Jerome asked. "Theo said there was only gonna be six," you told him. He shook his head. "Great. The first day and he's already lying," he complained. "Or he just doesn't know what he's doing," you pointed out.

     "Whatever. Let's go," Jerome ordered everybody out of the van. You guys walked up to the workers, causing them to look at you all. "You guys can't be back here," one of them said. "Excuse me?" You asked. "I am a lady!"

     Jerome walked out and you saw the men stiffen up. You scoffed. "So you get scared when you se him, but you didn't give any shits about me? I think that's a little rude. Is it because I'm a girl?" The guys just looked at you before they looked back as the rest of the guys walked out. "Ok! Let's get them in the van and get them ready," Jerome ordered. "Ready for what?" Another one of them asked.

     "Oh, I didn't tell ya? We're here to kill you," he said as he brought out his gun and pointed it at them. You giggled. "Time to go boys! We can't be late! We have to make a good first impression," you said. You watched as the boys all went up and grabbed one of the guys. You walked up and watched the three guy while the others were thrown into the back of the van.

     "Ya know, for a bunch of giant brutes, you guys don't put up much of a fight? What is it? The cannibal? Don't worry, he only eats women, as you can see here," you said, showing them your arm. They looked at you weirdly before shaking their heads. "Oh! The other big dude! Don't worry, Aaron doesn't hurt you unless he's told to." They shook their heads again. You cocked your head to the side. "Is it little ole' Dobs? He's too busy listenin' to the voices in his head to do any real harm." They once again shook theirs heads.

     "Well it's definitely not me since you guys aren't afraid of talkin' to me," you thought aloud. "That only leaves..." you piped up at the realization of who it is they are afraid of. "You guys are afraid of J! A little eighteen-year-old boy! And you guys can't even run at the thought of him!" You began laughing, causing them to stare at you.

     "What is it?" Jerome asked, walking up and putting his arm around you. You felt his grip tighten at you actually talking to them. "These big ole' tough guys are scared of ya!" You exclaimed. Jerome turned to them with a little spark in his eye. "Good." You saw the two men physically shaking. "Greenwood, Aaron! Come grab the last two!" He shouted to them as he grabbed one of the three. Greenwood and Aaron grabbed the other two while you got in the van.

     You sat in the passenger seat while Jerome would be driving. You turned around and saw that the guys already in the van had been put into the straight jackets and had duck tape around their eyes and mouth. You waited for the others ones to be taken care of.

     After about 5 minutes, you heard the back doors shut. Jerome jumped into the drivers seat and slammed the door shut. "Who's ready for an adventure!?"