Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen 

Parker's POV

I gulped dramatically loud to audio my discomfort but Faxton just laughed.

"Don't worry big bro, it's not that bad." She said sweetly looking at me with a head tilt and a large smile. 

I glared at her suspiciously and she broke immediately.

"Alright maybe you need to be a little worried" she explained motioning a small with her hands.

"Fax...." I started whining but Thea interrupted me.

"Come on Parker!" Thea laughed, "No games fun if you don't have to worry about it." she continued slamming her hip into mine in a fun way.

I looked down at her suspiciously, still confused about why she was acting so normal and nice around me. The most important word her being nice.

I don't really understand why you're complaining.

Because its weird!

Parker stop questioning it! You might just have a fixed a major problem without trying.

I defiantly wasn't trying and anyway even if she does forgive us the most we can be is friends.

FRIENDS?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? PLEASE IF YOU'RE FRIENDS THE SEXUAL TENSION WILL BUILD UP UNTIL THE POINT YOU DO HER IN FRONT OF HER PARENTS!

That's disgusting!

That's what happens when you're only Friends with your mate.

After that he started ranting about sex in different places and I was too disgusted to listen. He has one messed up mind! Sex in Taco Bell bathroom? Interesting but very unhygienic. 

As I tuned him out I noticed everyone has sat down surrounding a empty glass bottle, in a circle.  They were all looking up expectantly at me, the couch's were stacked on top of each other pushed to one side of the room. 

I could sense the laughs about slip form their faces so I quietly sat down in between Faxton and Zara.  Fax smiled and Zara looked happy. 

"Well? Are we going to play or what?" I asked clapping my hands and rubbing them.

That got them going. Now they were laughing because apparently I sounded like and old man. I huffed in an annoyance.

 "Alright, alright. So this game is a beautiful combination of Seven minutes in Heaven and Spin the Bottle. So someone spins the bottle and then when it lands on someone they have to go sit in the closet form seven minutes doing some obviously questionable things!" Faxton explained raising her eyebrows suggestively.

"Typical Fax, anything to get herself and a stranger in a closet!" Brock joked earning a hit from Fax.

"Anyway," She was glaring at Brock, "Let's get started."

"Who is going to to start!" Gage asked putting his arm around Zara.

"Fax should go firsit since she suggested it." Brock said smiling fakly at Fax leaning his head back.

That earned him another slap by Fax before she leaned forward and span the bottle. It landed on Xavier. Which earned growls from Brock and Delta.

"Come on guys! Don't to angery. We all know that when there in thier going to be talking abouit you two or thier Pyhsics project." Thea commented.

"Most likly." Fax agreed dragging a willing Xaavier to the closet.

"Thea!" Fax called throwing her phone at her.