Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Parkers POV

A girl pushing her way through the offices double doors.

As her scent got stronger the world got slower.

It slowed allowing me to study her every feature.

Her eyes were bright deep shade of blue that could only be compared to the unique shine of the ocean on a hot summer day.

Her hair cascaded her back like a waterfall. It started off as a deep shade of brown before ever so perfectly changing into a lighter shade.

She stood at about 5'11. With sharp defining features and slightly tanned skin. She could only be described as the definition of beauty.

I stared in awe of her until her voice brought me back to reality. I shook slightly before returning my attention back to her. I watched her quickly scan the desk titles before heading towards the Admissions desk.

I was on the other side of the room but with my wolf hearing I could hear every word being exchanged.

"Can I help you dear" asked the lady behind the desk. She had to tilt her head up slightly because the girl was quite tall and especially because she was sitting down.

"Yes, I'm Thea Hunter. The new student." The girl repaired in the most intoxicating voice I had ever heard.

"Yes, we were expecting you Miss Hunter. Here's your timetable." She said handing Thea a piece of paper. "Go see Miss Rogers over there" She continued gesturing towards the desk closest to me.

She strides even closer to me. Walking towards the principles secretary's desk.

The secretary greeted her with a welcoming smile. She was already on the phone to the principle. While on the phone she said to the New girl...

"He'll be a second dear. Just wait there. The secretary stated while returning to her desktop.

Thea stood there awkwardly. Looking over her timetable. Pieces of hair fell onto her face, she quickly tucked them behind her ear while she intentionally studied her classes.

I was surprised that she was still oblivious to my evident staring.

I only took my eyes off her when the Principal's door swung open and he appeared out of the darkness of his office.

Mr Patel, my Principle, was a tall and skinny man with a strict demeanor. Mr Patel was part of the pact. He was one of my father's closest friends. He was a funny guy with a sense of humor that could kill because you laughed to much. His most important feature was that he was fair. He listened to both sides and showed no favoritism. Even to me he was fair. He was quick to punish me no matter of my status. He was the only one never backed down after I tried to used My soon to be Alpha status against him. This is wrist made me respect him but if anyone else tried it on me they'd be dead in two seconds.

"Miss Hunter! I've been expecting you!" He exclaimed putting out his hand for a hand shake.

She confidently strutted towards him and greeted: " Its nice to meet you too Sir. I apologize for my tardiness. Getting my stuff into the house took longer than I expected"

They broke hands and Mr Patel smiled.

"It's quite alright dear. Please" He reassured while gesturing for her to come inside the office.

They both walked towards the door he held it open for her before looking back and finally noticing me.

"Mr McGrath! What are you doing here?" he asked looking at me.