Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Parker's POV

Instead of coming to lunch with us Faxton decided to show Thea round school. I mentally squirmed at the thought of them being alone. Fax knew all my secrets from childhood and Thea hated my guts with a passion. I felt two of my worlds colliding.

On the way to lunch,Brock strode idly along with me. He was texting while walking and I was
making sure that he didn't walk into any lockers.

"Soooo....." Brock asked slipping his phone back into his pant pocket.

"So what?" I returned with another question.

"So, what did you think of Thea?" He asked clarifying.

I stopped and looked right at him. Silently trying to swallow back my nervous tone.

"She's alright. I guess."I answered before continuing to walk to the cafeteria.

"Alright?!" he called before sprinting to catching up to me and stopping in front of me so I also had to stop.

He shot me a confused look before continuing:

"Bro, she's drop dead hotness! And she is perfect to get out of that crappy relationship with Alena." he said before giving me a 'duh' expression.

"What are you talking about" I asked nonchalant before stepping aside and continuing to walk.

"I mean" he said, now walking beside me, "I get that we both gave up our player ways when Fax became my mate but still you're in a crappy relationship with the school slut so you wont just do everybody"

"I like Alena." I reply still using a monotone.

"If you did you wouldn't use that voice. Look I've know Thea for like 2 hours and already know she is perfect for you. It's a pity that she isn't your mate" he continued.

Thea and mate in the same sentence struck me hard.

"She's human, she couldn't be my mate." I said.

"I get that she couldn't be Luna but she could be a good girlfriend until your mate comes around." he suggested.

"That's what Alena is for" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You know shes going to try to become Luna, right?" he inquired.

"I know but she won't okay." I reassured while pushing the cafeteria doors open.

"Alright." He replies in a tone laced with doubt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch had finished some time ago and I was leaving the locker room to get to Gym. It was on the field today because today was a very special day. We had new meat in school and that meant bootcamp.

The coach at my school was kinda weird. Mrs Butler was an evil machine of torture. At the start of the year she made everyone do bootcamp. Which was tough regiment of sports that went on simultaneously. The humans hated it but us wolves were completely fine with it. The thing is whenever anyone new comes to the school, the new student has to go through bootcamp and the rest of the class would join in partly but all the attention would be on them.

And today was Thea's turn. My mates turn. I knew she wouldn't be able to hand it. She was human after all.

The whole class met on the track field. Mrs Butler stood in front of the whole class.

"Class, it looks like we have fresh meat in the house today." Mrs butler chuckled.

"Time for Bootcamp!" She singsonged.