Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Parker's POV

"Move out the way ladies the man is here" I hear my best friends voice holler to the crowds that were forming around me. I chuckle at his stupidity.

Yes, yes I am here! Where's my party?!

He wasn't talking to you idiot.

How do you know?!

I don't know maybe because he's my friend?!

You think he just your friend?! Me and his wolf are like this!

You do realize that I can't see you?

Um.... I'm tried! AND BTW you're going to be late.

And with that he shut up. Feeling victorious, I laughed until I noticed the time. Oh shit! I was going to be late! The crowd had cleared and I scrambled out of the car.

Even though no one was there, I did that typical cool guy getting out of the car routine because honestly it's fun and there isn't anyone here anyway. The car door swung open I put my feet on the ground. Got up slowly. Once standing I put my hand through my hair and with the other hand i shut my door.

You know that cool jacket pop? I did that next. I felt pretty proud of myself and started walking towards school but then I heard a laugh coming from behind me.

I spun around do fast that I almost got whiplash. To my relief it was only my best friend, Brock. He started to slow clap while still laughing at me.

Brock was a about two inches smaller than I was. He had ash blonde hair with green eyes. He had the same build as me. He is my soon to be Beta. I know it's typical for an Alpha to be best friends with their beta. But it's true. He kept things fun and light but when he needed to he could be strict and harsh. Oh I wish he could be that controlled all the time.

I stormed up to him and punched him in the arm.

"Dude, you're getting better at that" he said STILL laughing but he was know rubbing his arm.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you in homeroom?" I asked slightly fuming.

"Sorry Mom, but I decided I should wait for you or you might ground me!" He said chuckling. "But did you enjoy chatting to yourself Parker?"

"I wasn't talking to myself! I was talking to my wolf." I said getting more annoyed and putting my hand through my hair.

"DUDE! DON'T TALK ABOUT WOLVES WHILE IN THE PRESENCE OF HUMANS!" He shrieked imitating what i had said to him a couple days ago about talking about pack business in our neighbourhood Starbucks .

" You're lucky that you're my best friend!" I said while pushing him towards the school entrance.

" The real question is how lucky are you?" He said while running ahead and turning back walking backwards.

" Not as lucky as you're about to be" I say, noticing that he was seconds away from waking into the school sign.

" Huh?" He questioned seconds before hitting the back of his head on the sign.

He slid down the sign and laid very still. In a moment of panic I ran over to him and bent down to check on him. And as soon as I did he jumped up and screamed...

"Paybacks a Bitch!" The sheer shock of it made me topple over in my clothing position.

A punched him again. Just 10 times harder.

" One of these days bro I'm gonna report you for friend abuse" he stated rubbing his arm again, with an expression on his face that could only be linked to pain.