Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Parker's POV

Could life possibly get any worse?

No?! Could have fooled me. Urgh moon goddess. Why make her my mate and then give her a project on my kind. I'm not worried about her finding out anything though, no information that's actually true it's published online.

What I was pissed off about is that if I was given the wolf project, I would have aced it. Easy.

I was walking to lunch by myself. Everyone had left me as I had to recover from my double take and my rant to the moon goddess.

I walked to found it bustling with life. The cafeteria was quite large. It had white walls and pink tiled floors occupying 3 quarters of the room were large red tables. The tables were square with seats connected to them in long benches.

It was the typical cafeteria scene. People waiting in line with red trays chatting away while waiting for awful but edible food.

People sitting in groups of friends. No cliches, just friends. People sit together no matter what they are into. It's always been nice to see that, especially on lands that you are in control of.

The sight of it made me smile through my annoyance. I noticed Brock, Thea and Faxton sitting at a central table by themselves. I walked over to them and cautiously sat in the only empty seat. Next to Thea. She smiled at me warmly but her eyes were raging.

The conversion that they were having died down at my presence. They carried on eating in silence as I pulled out my own lunch. This was a perfect opportunity to put my plan into action.

"Guys I thought I'd never be bored with my three favorite people, looks like I was wrong" I said bluntly to them.

Faxton and Brock laughed while Thea looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Awe, guys we can't have Parky Warky thinking that can we." Fax cooed while leaning over the table.

Brock and Thea both laughed in unison at that. Funny their laugh was almost the same.

"So should we spice things up?" I asked confidently staring them all individually in the eyes. I lingered at Thea's.

They all nodded, Thea's face was still plagued with confusion.

"Let's play Truth,Truth and Truth!" I said wiggling my eyebrows at them.

"What's that?" Thea asked starring right into my eyes with an eyebrow raised.

"We go around the group while someone asks a question and another pertain asks it" I explained while averting my gaze from Thea to Fax. After I explained it looked like they instantly got it.

"So everyone clear?" I asked confidently.

They replied with  yeses. I smiled evilly. Game, set, match, Thea.

"So who wants to go first?" Fax asked excitement clear in her voice.

"I'll go. So Thea what brought you to Raven?" I asked turning directly to Thea.

Thea looked shocked momentarily but then her face returned back to her signature smirk.

"My parents thought it would be best for me to live in a nice suburban area instead of me living alone in the city while they work out of town during the week." She said smiling simply at me knowing that she had provided a sufficient enough answer.I huffed.

Somewhere between all the asking it was decided that me and Thea would ask each other questions while Brock and Fax asked each other. Both couples split up from each other so we were firing questions back and forth.

"Favorite Colour?" I shot at her. 

Are lunch's were left at the table untouched.This game had gotten heated and no one dare break concentration by eating.

"Really? Ran out of questions already McGarth. It's blue." She hissed at me.

"Don't worry Hunter. I've got more. I was going easy on you. Your question." I shot back.

"Most hated animal?" she asked bluntly.

Rogue. 

"Emu." I mumbled, I couldn't think of anything else.

She laughed. That got me angrier.

"Whats yours?" I asked fuming.

She leaned closer to my face. We were inch's apart. Are lips just millimeters. I was resisting the urge to kiss her.

"Wolves" she muttered into my ear.

I was about to speak, but the bell went and she stood up and walked away. I remained seated watching her walk away. I sat back. I wasn't in shock. I was in disbelief.

She hate us.

Yeah, because of you.