Epilogue

Thea's POV

"Parker! Are you crazy?" I hissed at him as he dragged me through the back entrance of our old high school.

It had been a years since we had left high school. Five years to be exact.

Five years of dating.

After we graduated high school I went full time into head of my Undercover unit and Parker became Alpha when his Father stepped down. He actually step down early so he could travel the world with Parker's mom. They send us postcards all the time.

Winslow is still with me too. He runs the unit with me. He doesn't like it when I call him my assistant though. He relocated his whole family here. Which includes his husband and his two dogs. They like it here though. It's a permeant home and theirs is a lot of woodland to walk their dogs. Spike and Angel. Can you tell I helped pick the names?

I still see Maya and David as well. We have much better relationship now. Still not really a proper family. There more like my funny aunt and uncle. They seem to be okay with that though. However it did take them a while that already had parents and they needed to accept that.

Brock and Fax got married last year. After they both finished university. Brock's a chef as well as the Beta and Fax runs an interior design business. It's very successful and she is pregnant with there first kid. Like rabbits those two.

Since Parker is Alpha. I have become the unofficial Luna. I don't really do any luna stuff though. I'm kind of busy so Parker kind of just does both. I'm like it this way. I never really wanted to become Luna but I'm okay with becoming one.

"Only for you babe." he joked still dragging my through the darkened halls of our old school.

"What are we doing here?" I questioned sternly.

"It's a surprise."He joked.

"Getting sick of your surprises." I huffed stumbling slightly over my heels.

"You'll like this one." He said smiling pushing through the final set of doors.

We were in the now deserted front office of our old high school.

I walked around in awe.

"You committed a felony to show me a reception area?" I asked septically.

"Nooo," he dragged out walking over to me and grabbing my hands,"I brought you here because it's where we first met."

We were standing right by the main doors of the building.

"Yeah when you took one look at me and was like yeah I'll reject her." I joked playfully.

"And I regret doing that but I hope the past five years I've made up for it." He smiled sweetly biting his lip.

"Yeah, you have." I replied reassuring him.

"I'm glad I did because if I didn't I wouldn't have had the best five years of my life." He said dead serious staring at me directly in the eyes.

"Parker, what is going on?" I asked confused.

"What's going on is. Is that I am thanking you for forgiving me, making me a better person. Allowing me to have the best time of my life. With you. And I want to spend the rest of it having the same amount of love and happiness. So...I'm here to ask you. Will you Thea Rain Hunter make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?" he asked getting down on one knee and producing a ring from his inner jacket pocket.

I was stunned.

I clutched his hand.

I didn't even look at the ring.

I just looked at his face.

His stupidly adorable face.

Filled with love...for me.

I can only hope he can see the love I have for him on mine.

"Yes." I answered.

Simply.

Sweetly.

After that he launched at me. Slipping the ring on my finger and spinning me round.

His lips crashed into mine.

It felt just like our first.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too. Always." I replied before kissing him again.