Prologue

Copyright

All rights reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Parker's POV

The only time I have to myself is when I'm driving to school. It's just me,my Camero and the forest lanes of Raven. My hometown in Massachusetts. The calming and tranquil ethos of my drives don't come easy. There are always some teenage wolf that wants to come to school with me. It's usually either because I am the soon to be Alpha of the pact, the person asking is my best friend or the person asking is an annoying female teenage wolf who wants to be Luna. But like I said this is my only alone time being Alpha and everything, I always having something to do.

I apologise for blabbering dear mind friend. You should know who I am before I proceed. Would you like that? No?! Well okay I'll tell you anyway. My name is Parker McGrath. Simple enough start I'm 17 years old and the soon to be Alpha of the Bloodshine pack. Never heard of it? You're probably not a werewolf then because the Bloodshine pack is one of the biggest in the country and the third biggest in the world. Not to brag.

What else do you need to know?

My wolf's name is Ace you'll meet him soon, he is a quite irritating and just he 'loves' to annoy me.

You got that right bro.

Look ... there he is. Like an annoying scab that never goes away.

Who are you calling a scab?

Anyway, where was I?

Now let's get to the big question. Mates. I'm sad to inform that I haven't found mine. Once you shift at age 16 you are supposed to go on to a hunt for your mate. Some find each other straight away and some take years to unite. It's been a year for me. When I finish school my Dad wants me to become Alpha and go on the hunt for my mate but the thing is I don't need to start looking because I have been for the past year.

My preferences for my mate are simple.

I only have one condition.

Just the tinniest of details.

They have to be a wolf.

Or they will not be my Luna.

It's not that hard of a request is it? Huh moon goddess? I need a strong wolf Luna who will keep the McGrath wolf line pure with no hybrids. Not that I have anything against humans. Their are lots of hybrid children in my pack. And they are treated well with no differentially. It's just my next in line needs to be pure or they won't be strong enough to be in charge.

I just hope that she isn't human.

If you are already in tranced by me just wait until you hear what I look like. I'm tall about 6'2 with hazel eyes and brown hair. I'm really athletic and muscular due to my pack training and being on the basketball team at high school. I'm actually quite smart as well due to the not just physical but mental demands of being or training to be an Alpha.

I have a relatively normal life for an wolf, soon to be alpha 17 year old but hey! What do you expect?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to whoever reads this.

This is my first story so be extra nice to me.

If you liked it carry on reading, please comment and share!

Have a nice day!