Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Parker's POV

SMACK!

"Ow!" I muttered rubbing my arm and glaring at my mother.

"How...(smack)....dare....(smack).....you....(smack).....reject....(smack).....your.....(smack)....mate!" My Mother shouted continuously hitting me on the same spot on my arm.

My Father gently pulled her arm to her side smiling at her before continuing to glare at me. He looked back at my mother and mentioned for her to sit down. They both did sitting on the chairs opposite mine. They dragged them even closer to my mine. They both sat in leaning position. Leaning towards me. So this was the approach they were taking.

They were going to talk about her.

"Son, why?" My Dad asked helplessly.

"She was human, I need to mate with a wolf. My heir can't be a hybrid!" I stated nonchalantly.

"A bond with a human is as strong as one with a wolf. That girl must be in so much pain." My mother fired.

"Doesn't seem like it." I replied.

"Huh?" My mother questioned.

"She never acted liked she was in pain. Humans usually show it more often but she doesn't." I said.

"Are you in pain?" My Father asked.

I shifted awkwardly in my seat. That's a question I didn't want to answer particularly.

"Parker?" My Father persisted.

Moments passed. My parents became inpatient. They were about to speak again.

"A little but not that much." I stated quickly.

They quickly gave each other glances before returning their attention back to me.

"Where?" My Mother questioned with her typical motherly worry face creeping up.

"Oh... you.... know.... my heart.....and places" I mumbled looking down.

My parents sighed in sync. My Father's phone buzzed from inside his pocket.

"Pack stuff. We are done here. It's your choice what you want to do with your life. Me and your Mother highly disagree with it but we will tolerate it." my Father said, kissing my mother's cheek and patting me on the back before leaving the room.

The door slammed and I looked expectantly at my mother.

"What is she like?" My Mother inquired looking straight into my eyes.

"Who?" I asked stupidly.

"Thea, your mate. Is she the same Thea that is Faxtons New friend?" she continued.

"Yes" I answered awkwardly.

I watched my Mother's face light up!

"Really? That girl is so sweet! So beautiful, so smart and so confident and self aware...." My Mother stated.

"You've met her?" I asked in agony.

"Fax, brought her round when you were at practice. She was so lovely. Oh now I why I kept on thinking she was perfect for you!" my mother said smiling with an all knowing look on her face.

"Really?" I asked suspicious.

"Of course she is way better than her!" my mother said making a face and rolling her eyes at the word 'her'.

"You mean Alena?" I said laughing at her expression.

"Do you sleep with any other slut?" she retorted while bursting out with laughter.