CHAPTER 38: Let Yourself In, Got Damn

What the fuck is your problem?

James kept pounding on the drums. Trapped in his recording booth gave him solitude, except from himself.

She was there all up on you and you just walked away?

James growled and slammed even harder in his drums adding in some drum rolls on the snare and beats on the metal part of the drum twisting the drum sticks between his fingers while one foot hit out a steady beat on the bass drum pedal the other on the cymbal. He missed this sometimes. Maybe he should start performing live again for fun...a distraction.

If you would have listened to me you would be in this situation. James couldn't quiet the voice in his head. "Got damn mother fucker look." He stopped playing the sound absorbed in the foam squares on the wall. THe room was deadly silent except for his own breathing. He wiped his brow and leaned on his knees. "Rushing into shit is not the right thing. I mean damn I want her, but... what the hell am I doin' talking to my got damn self." James ran his hand down his face and pushed off the stool. He only had to wait two days and then he would have his woman back in his arms again. He had to make sure she was coming on her own volition not because of liquor or anything else.

Water. He needed water. Because you thirsty as fuck. "Shut up!" He whispered to himself.

James froze in the doorway to his recording booth. He didn't know what to do. He was thoroughly exhausted thinking maybe he was hallucinating at first when he saw her gazing back at him from the couch. She pushed off the sofa and started making her way toward him with measured steps. She looked nice jeans, cute top wild curls pinned ornately on the top of her head earrings dangling just above her slender shoulders. She wasn't wearing that a few hours ago when he left her at her door.

James blinked a few times, but she was still there his chest tightened.

"I-I know we said lunch in a couple days, but I couldn't wait to see you. I-I couldn't sleep tossing and turning I just want to be with you...now." He smelled her fresh clean scent roll off her skin.

How could he deny this woman? His woman. He nodded without a word and held a hand out to her. She took it with a smile and he led them upstairs. He almost forgot he gave her a key. He never thought about after he handed it over.

"I hope you're not mad I let myself in." She disappeared in his closet.

"This is your home baby." She belong right where she was and it was about damn time she realized it. "I'm going to jump in the shower."

James stood under the water and let it run the length of his body from head to toe washing salty droplets into his mouth. He was following his mother's advice tapping into all the patience he had. He wasn't expecting her to be here now, so soon.

"James?"

He lifted his head seeing Damsel's silhouette behind the textured glass shower door.

He opened the door. "Come here baby." He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shower with a squeak. He never loved the shirt she was wearing as much as he did in that moment. He sweet dark nipples showed through the wet white fabric making his heartbeat pick up.

He unclipped her mass a of curls and her wet locks fell around her shoulders in shiny ringlets. She looked up at him under her lashes. Her beautiful brown eyes made his insides swim. He grazed her cheek with his thumb. Her touch was bliss as she ran her hands up his chest, around his shoulders, down his back to his waist, then started sinking to her knees.

"Baby?"

Damsel pushed up on her tiptoes and silenced him with a kiss. "I want you James. I want you baby. Let me please you." Damsel stroked his jaw, kissed down his neck, traced his collarbone with her tongue, kissed his chest, abs, down lower slowly making her way into a crouched position in front of him. She knelt before his growing erection and glanced up at him from under her lashes the water splashing on her brown skin. She clasped his penis in her small hands the sight made his cock jump. He wasn't sure if he'd ever see her look at him like that again. Like he was the only man she wanted.