CHAPTER 22: Into Overdrive

James pulled off the interstate a few exits up and backed into an alley facing the highway. He cut the engine and set there in the silence. It was almost dark just a few colors hanging on the horizon.

James chanced a tentative glance toward Damsel. She was still gripping her seat sight, shoulders tense. Her eyes were wide, breathing labored. She almost looked like someone dumped a cold bucket of water on her head. She was staring straight ahead. Her mind was churning he knew she had so much to say. It was driving him crazy that she wouldn't just come out and say it. The dense heavy silence hung in the still air.

Damsel gasped and started when three police cars went flying by on the highway.

"It's okay. Everything will cool dow..."

She pulled away from his reach. "James are you crazy!" She unbuckled her seatbelt and faced him. Her eyes were wild and dark he could see her pulse in the vein in her neck. "Running from the police like some common criminal!"

He couldn't tell if she was firecracker mad, or just reeling from the high of the chase. "Baby...."

"Don't baby me! A number of horrible things could have happened! What do you think you're on Fast and the Furious Fifty-Nine?" Firecracker mad it is.

"Babe..."

Damsel snatched her hand from his grasp. "Uh uh."

James rolled his eyes bringing his focus out the front window. "You wanted a taste of my racing life and you got it. Police come with the territory..." James's words choked back in his mouth when Damsel dove on him smashing their mouths together. Once he got over the shock, he pulled her into his lap. Heat rushed through his body and settled in his pants.

Her greedy hands were desperately working at his jeans. She unhooked the button, unzipped, and parted the jeans enough to reach in and pull him out.

"Damn girl..." James broke off when Damsel wiggled onto her knees to get back in her chair, to bend over and take him into her mouth. His hips flexed and his confused mind settled into a familiar place of pleasure as she worked her mouth and hand up and down his length twirling her tongue around the head of his cock the back of her throat vibrating with her moan of pleasure. "Awe shit girl." Fire cracked horny as fuck! He was okay with angry passionate ass sexual healing.

James leaned his head bank on the headrest, eyes closed, mind in heaven. Her perfume, and hair product mixed with her body wash and deodorant wrapping around his senses. He licked his lips wanting her pussy in his face. "Come here." He demanded dropping his seat back, grabbing her hips and pulling one leg on either side of his face. She kneeled on the small seat behind them not allowing her lips to leave his penis.

He was grateful for the millionth time for her short jean skirt as he effortlessly pushed the fabric out of the way exposing her cotton panties.

He licked his lips his mouth watering when her sweet musky scent found his olfactory nerves.

Damsel groaned,vibrating his cock when he moved her panties aside and flicked her clit with his tongue. He sucked her sensitive flesh between his lips then swirled her around with his tongue. He lapped her pussy, slipping his rough taste buds over her swelling flesh. She was moaning and grinding her hips against him. He slid a finger inside her. Oh shit! She was so fucking wet and ready for him he almost lost it.

Damsel stopped pleasuring him her mouth stuck open her hips rotating, while she rubbed her sex on his tongue. She was riding him, using him to draw her pleasure to the surface! Oh yeah baby use your man!

She pulled him back into her mouth and was working him vigorously, determined for some got damn reason to make him explode and it took everything in him to hold the screaming desire in the back of his head at bay.