CHAPTER 16: Riding Dirty

James closed his phone and bit his bottom lip. Damsel just sent him a photo of her making dinner in his kitchen. He smirked. The thought of going home to his woman at the end of long day was surprisingly... orgasmic.

It'd been three days too long of not holding her, and kissing her. He didn't lie. He wasn't sure what the hell to do with her most of the time, but he'd rather sort through his uncertainty with her by his side. Giving up a key to his home, to any place he laid his head, was a big fucking step for him especially. Females hadn't held that much importance to him. They were always transient and he preferred it that way. Even Will questioned him about it later that night, but he didn't hesitate when he gave her the key and he didn't feel bad about it after. She was right where she belonged.

James flipped the shield down on his helmet and revved his engine as the slender blonde woman in tight latex booty shorts with a matching bralet took her place in front of the line of bikes.

He had tuned out the crowd that was hollering behind him in the parking lot of an old tin factory. He loved street races they were invigorating, dangerous, and highly illegal. A winning combination if he didn't say so himself. Never failed to get his blood pumping, push his adrenaline to the max. He looked to either side of him. If these rookies thought they were going to beat him they were sorely mistaken. He loved the competition though always managed to stroke his ego a little bit. He seemed born to school these fools.

James took off when the woman brought the raised flag down to her sides. Muscle memory pulled him into first place around the first curve as the ranks were formed. There were only a couple racers he thought might make him sweat a little. He felt them on his heals. They all hit the first jump. He let his feet off their home on the bike. The next couple jumps would lend for better tricks there wasn't enough height on these first few. Warm ups really. James could see the crowd, but couldn't hear their cheers over the roaring of his engine. He loved feeling the power underneath him when he road. It made him for some reason feel so out of control even though he was in control. There was always something that could happen that was the nature of what he was doing. He wasn't sure why that comforted him.

He hit a large jump and pushed his body off the bike only holding the handlebars before quickly pulling the bike back under him landing smoothly. He took a corner sharp his leg almost touch the ground. He saw a bike wipe out in his side mirror. He smiled and powered on to a thirty degree curve. He smashed the breaks feet before hitting the brick wall, stuck his leg out and whipped his bike around the turn and powered on. A disorganized pile up happened at the wall but there were still a number of bike still in the running.

James saw the flashing construction cones signaling a jump coming. He crouched lower pushing on to the next jump. He was feeling lucky or arrogant what was the difference when his bike rumbled between his legs. He hit the next jump getting good air. He pushed his body off the bike and removed his hands completely free of the vehicle. He saw camera flashes before he gained control of the bike again and landed powering over the finish line around the next curve. Crossing the finish line did mean something during these things, but the stunts and video and images were more important. Many of his stunts had already gone viral on the net. It was all exotica's idea to go online. He didn't care about the fame as much as he enjoyed doing it.

The crowd couldn't see under the helmet but he was smiling ear to ear. He love and lived for this shit! He pulled his bike into a stopped position and popped out the kickstand. He got off the bike and joined the cheering crowd which included some familiar faces as he took off his helmet. One of the scantily clad women grabbed him by the neck and pulled him down to her height so a friend could take a picture.

Will slapped James on the back of the head and shouted. "You're a fucking beast man!" He held the back of James's head and touched their foreheads together. "Beast mode!" Will let go of a laughing James. "That's my brother right there!" Will continued his show boats to the rabid crowd.