07: Fantasy

KIM JISOO;

"What? Am i just going to walk up to him and tell him, Heyo big guy! You impregnated me hoho, wowee what a suprise right?" Jisoo said in the most sarcastic way possible that made Lisa crack up but Rosè nudged her as quickly as possible to tell her that Jisoo was serious so it wasnt the time to laugh her heart out.

She was dead serious.

"Ehem i mean, we could plan something right? Besides unnie, it was your tounge that putted you in this situation." Lisa said as her laugh marathon ended, Jisoo threw her a glare but that too faded.

"What if i just ask a friend-"

"Nope unnie. That will give you another big problem!-"

"And what Rosèanne? Tell my parents, this kid is a product of a one night stand and a guy i dont really know?"

"You didnt even tell us you had a one night stand unnie..."

"Ehem anyways...ill just go out with you guys that day and return the next day so i could avoid that day right?"

Lisa and Rosè didnt like her ideas. But coming up to the guy who had a one night stand with her and basically ruin his plans for his life wasnt great either.

"This is so mind-fucking.." Lisa mustered and laid down on Jisoo's bed. They were all confused and didnt know anything at this moment. Like they were all
mind-blocked.

"Where's the rope? I give up-"

"Jisoo unnie no!" Lisa and Rosè said in unison and inmediately stopped her by grabbing her thin arms and pushing her back on the bed.

'Im so tired. I cant even cry anymore.'

"You guys know what my parents told me earlier? This wasnt the exact same words but its what they meant."

She swallowed the lump in her throat and cleared her throat alsl.

"Im really looking forward to that night Jisoo and i know you, dont use any shortcuts please."

The three of them sighed and plopped down on the bed.

"Lie, you always do that anyway..."

"I know but knowing them? They can be really meticulous, if they want to and if they find out Lisa..."

"Its like i just brought up a dagger, gave it to them and even gave them the honor to stab me with it!"

"Are you saying you want to bring the real one to dinner?" Jisoo scoffed and chuckled. She was going crazy over Rosè's question.

"No, what the heck Park Chaeyoung. Im saying, im choosing neither of the two." She retorted and rolled her eyes. Jisoo glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight.

"Im gonna get some fresh air, crash here please!" Jisoo exclaimed and grabbed her coat and before she even went out.

"And yes idiotic bombshells friends of mine, i promise to not do something stupid." She said with a smile before leaving the room, not letting the two of her friends even speak.

Jisoo decided to walk to the nearest convinience store and buy ramen. They had ramen at home but she really felt the need of fresh midnight air and well, something just made her stretch her legs to the convinience store.

When Jisoo got there, it was closed so she had no choice to take a bus for a small trip to the other nearest convinience store, she didnt want to get this far but her feet are just something else today.

She clasped her hands together and blew warm air unto it. It was extra cold tonight and she, Jisoo didnt like any bit of it. She never felt more delighted once she entered the convinience store, and she almost jumped up and down when the store had a heater.

"Ahh this is so nice!" She whispered and skipped her way through the aisles just to get to the instant rice and ramen.

"Wow, is this the first time im eating two fatty foods at the same time?" Jisoo asked herself but smiled in the end, "Well i got to live more! Oh my gosh, this is going to be so yummy-- should i buy.." Her gaze around the store fell on a wide-eyed guy. It took her a second or two to recognize him.

"Kim...chi." She muttered before being in utter shock and almost dropping the food she picked out.

It was him. The source of all.

'What the hell? Why do we have to meet? I dont live in a fantasy world where fate is a bitch, so why?!"

"Taehyung?"

"Jisoo."

They both called out at the same time.

Jisoo got tounge tied all of a sudden but in the deepest pits of her mind, there she was, still admiring his looks.

She didnt know what to do, but she really needs kimchi.

"I...got to go." Jisoo slowly uttered while Taehyung answered quickly

"Me too."

"I need to buy kimchi."

"Im finding kimchi."

They said in unison that made them stop again.

"You know what, i'll just be going. I think there's someone selling kimchi on the way home."

Jisoo scoffed and turned around before even saying goodbye. She bought the ramen and instant rice before leaving the store

'What? Does he think i liked seeing him? How dare he act like that like duh you idiot, i dont like to see you too so dont be such a jerk acting like im some sort of flu that is after you but you are avoiding that flu.'

'What am i even talking about? Flus? I love flus anyway'

Jisoo smiled at thought of flus before walking back to the bus stop but she thought going to a nearby 24 hours supermarket for kimchi.

No one was barely there, it was already dawn so that was expected. Still, Jisoo walked the aisles freely but as she got to the last aisle where the kimchi was at, there she found Taehyung once again.

"Are you kidding me?" Jisoo suddenly said out loud that caught Taehyung's attention. He rolled his eyes.

"Are you serious? Quit following me woman."

Jisoo's cheeks heated up in infuriation. She just cannot believe how full Taehyung was of himself.

Taehyung did fall in love but that didnt change his annoying and cocky attitude. Plus the never ending pride. But he always seems this innocent kitten around Jennie

You could say Jennie is his kyrptonite.

Jisoo blew her bangs up in anger, which she had a few days ago for a racket.

"Excuse me, but may i remind you this is the nearest 24 hour shop to the convinience store where we first saw each other so and i too is looking for kimchi."

Taehyung grinned and raised his bag of kimchi...which was unfortunately the last before walking away. Jisoo was confused so she immediately ran to the freezer to only find out what he just done.

She almost broke down in tears.

'Why is he such a jerk? I really cannot handle him, oh my lord. I really wanted kimchi, that bastard.'

Jisoo pouted and stomped her way out and went home. As she got home, the house was dead silent and she saw Lisa and Rosè in her room, also in her panjamas watching anime on her tv.

"Where did you go unnie?" Rosè asked and took a chip out of the bag.

Jisoo ruffled her bangs and stomped her feet. She was having tantrums like a child.

"Iam so not introducing that guy to my clan, that fucking jerk, i wanted that kimchi!!"

Do you guys know, months months ago. Jisoo liked the song Fantasy and Taehyung had the same song but only in remix in his playlist. Its a good song. Thats the point where i decided to be this shipper iam now today.

And how's the story? I feel like in going too slow...oh well! What do you guys think?

-moon