//49//

Harry's

POV

"Javelin!" I call out. "Dinner's ready!" Before I can even blink Javelin's up on her chair and has her fork in hand.

"I'm hungry!" She belts as I place some pasta on her plate.

"Aha, like Nialler." Javelin scoops into her pasta then gives me a 'who the fuck' look. "You'll meet him soon too, now eat up Love." She nods shoveling down her pasta.

"Kaelin, are you hungry?" I ask but then realize she's still asleep. "Hah, forgot." I mutter eating my pasta.

***

"You all washed up?" I asked Javelin as she pulled down her night gown.

"Yup da- Harry." She says jumping in bed.

"You were gunna call me daddy weren't you?" She nods. "It's okay."

"Okay daddy." I smile. I love hearing her say that. (A/N finally)

"I love you sweetie." I say getting to flick off the lights. "Sleep well love." Slowly closeting the door I walked back out to the loving room where I saw Kaelin, same position I left her in. "Babe, babe, wake up." I say slightly shaking her. "Babe?"

"H-Harry?" Her voice is low and almost inaudible. "How long was I out?"

"You skipped Breakfast, lunch and dinner so awhile love." She nods attempting to sit up. "Whoa, slow it down."

"Harry I'm starving, cancer won't stop me from eating." She says getting up.

"God, you and Javelin are like Niall so much." I mutter following her to the kitchen. "What would you like?"

"What did you and Javey have?" She asks playing with her hair.

"Pasta and chicken." She smiles.

"Can I just have some Mac n cheese?" I nod taking out the box of noodles.

"Can you grab the milk, and butter for me babe?" I ask filling up the pot of water. Kaelin grabs out the needed ingredients then hops up on the counter.

"When did Javey go to bed?" She asked yawning.

"I put her to bed before I woke you up." She nods. "Javelin needs to meet the boys before our wedding."

"They boys?" Kaelin asks.

"Liam, Zayn, Niall and Lou-" I say but stop.

"Oh yeah." Kaelin chokes. "We can call up Zayn and Liam tomorrow to come over and Niall too but he mite not have time tomorrow." I nod silently stirring the noodles. "Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"We need to go get Louis some new flowers." I smile.

"Tomorrow, we'll take Javelin." Kaelin nods as I finish off the Mac. "Here ya go babe." She quickly thanks me before stuffing her face. I sit silently listing to Kaelin ramble on about how she needs to go to work and how she needs to see the doctor but I sorts turned that all out, which with me, isn't a good thing. It leaves me alone with my thoughts, them they take over and I can't see again.

Kaelin's gunna die Harry. One voice says.

No, she'll live, don't be so rude! The other one said.

No she won't! Be reasonable!

Oh shut up. Harry don't listen to-

I quickly pushed them out and began to speak. "Kaelin, I'm gunna go over to Liam's, I'll be back tomorrow." Kaelin nods. "I love you."

"Love you too babe." Kaelin says as I walk out the door. Hopping in my truck I turn on the engine and pull out. I changed the station before settling on Sex by the 1975.

***

"Harry? It's ten A clock at night." Liam says, his eyes fighting to stay open. "Why are you here?"

"I need to tell you something, about Kaelin and her cancer." He nods letting me in. I quickly take a seat on his couch and go straight to it. "She's getting worse Liam."

"What? I thought she was getting better." He says from the kitchen.

"No, the doctor says she'll only live o have our kids then after it's unclear." Liam' saw drops.

"Kaelin's pregnant?"

"Shit, I wasn't aloud to tell you yet." I sigh. "Oops?"

"How far along is she?" He asks coming into the living room.

"About four weeks I think, why?"

"Well usually people ask that question when someone's pregnant so why couldn't I?" I let out a soft chuckle. "Anyways, what type of Cancer does Kaelin have?"

"Frontotempral." Liam sighs.

"That sucks mate." I nod, bitting my tung to hold back tears. "Where is Kaelin by the way."

"She's home with Javelin." Liam gives me a puzzled look. "He parents gave her up so we took her in."

"So she's gunna have a kid and you guys have Javelin?" I nod. "Shit."

"I gotta get going." He nods getting up. "Oh Kaelin wants you and Zayn to come over tomorrow so you can meet Javelin."

"Sounds good mate." I nod walking out the door and heading home."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So how is it so far?

Is it strange Javelin is Harry's and Kaelin's daughter?

Should their baby be a boy or girl?

Oh ps Javelin's seven by the way!

STAY IRISH!

~Leaah:p