//48//

Okay first off id like to say Thank You for getting UW to 1K reads! Ugh! I love you guys!!!!! and second, um idk I just wanted to seem like I had a lot to say. Carry on --->

[Kaelin's POV]

"So babe, have you thought of any baby names?" Harry asked as we lounged on the couch.

"Um well we don't know they sex but I have four that I really like." I nod. "Okay so the girls names, Darcy or Annemarie. Boys, Tate or Kennen."

"Okay I like Darcy and I like the boy's names but I don't know." He nods.

"Those are just names I picked from the top of my head, well Darcy wasn't but Tate, Kennen and Annemarie were." I giggled.

"Go figure." Harry opened his mouth to speak but then there is a loud knock on our door. Harry quickly gets up and rushes to the door.

"Hello officer, my i help you?" Harry asked hinting looks to me.

"Are you Harry Styles?" Harry nods. "I need you and your wife to come with me please."

"May I ask why?" Harry says slipping on his coat while I lace up my trainers.

"There has been a... Flaw is Kaelin's parents custody arrangement." Harry sighs as we follow the officer to his car.

"This is strange." He mutters as the officer pulls off. I watch as we pass the place I grew up. I see my old school and my old daycare center. I smiled at all the memories from the places. One place really got me; The Old Church.

When me and Harry were thirteen we went up into the bell tower and were fucking around with the bell when Harry and I slipped and fell threw the roof. Me and Harry both had a broken arm and a fractured ankle.

"Remember that place?" Harry whispers looking to the church.

"Broken bones and fractured ankle's? How could I forget?" Harry let's out a low laugh as we drive further away.

Finally at the station me and Harry were lead to a room in the back where my dad, Javelin and.... my mum were.

"Mum?" I choke taking at seat by Harry as the officer directed.

"Hi honey." She says smiling. I went to speak again but the officer interrupted me.

"Okay so, we are here today to discuss the custody arrangement between you two." The officer days pointing to my parents. "Mr. Jones doesn't want custody any more and Ms. Jones doesn't want it either." My parents nod.

"Mrs. Styles, you are the only eligible family member capable of taking care of Javelin, so do you except?" I look around the room. My heads spinning. My parents don't want Javelin and if I say no she goes to foster care? How the fuc- "Mrs. Styles?"

"I do." I say as Harry smiles.

"Okay Mr. Styles would you like custody too?" Harry nods intertwining our hands together. "Okay sign here and you guys can take lil Javelin home, as her new legal guardians."

***

"Sissy, why did we have to go in that man's office today?" Javelin asks playing on Harry's phone.

"Um... we.... mummy and daddy are going on a vacation and he needed me and Harry to sign a paper to prove we'd care for you." Yeah, that sounds good Kaelin.

"What about Cambree?" I sigh.

"Bree's done babysitting love." Harry pipes. "Her and Liam are starting a life."

"Liam? Who's Liam?" Javelin asks as Harry let's out a small chuckle.

"Liam's my friend, you can meet him soon, okay love?" Javelin nods reverting her attention to Harry's cell.

Quickly we return home. Javelin hops from her chair and races for the door. Harry turns to go after her but I feel light headed and grab onto his arm.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asks, his voice fading in an out. "Babe......doctor.....inside." Before I could process anything Harry had picked me up bridal style and carried me inside.

***

Waking up in your own house is actually quite scary if you don't remember passing out there.

I looked around the room. TV, couch, love seat, coffee table, pictures and me. Seems normal, except I'm hooked up to some machine that keeps beeping! "Hello?" I call out. "Harry?" Quickly I see a tall figure threw the shadows and there getting closer.

"Babe?" Harry's deep raspy voice calls coming into color. "Your awake, finally."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Cancer." I nod. "You had one of your dizzy spells and when I set you on the couch to call the doctor you fell and smashed your head of the coffee table."

"No wonder my head hurts." Harry let out a low uneven chuckle. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, jut fine." I nod. Now get some rest, we've got a doctors appointment tomorrow."

Harry's

POV

It hurts to see the one you love so sick. The doctor said Kaelin will probley live to have our child but after, it's unclear. I've prayed with all my mite and emotion she'll make it to at least our kids eighth birthday-

"Harry?" Javelin asks, pulling on my sweats.

"Yeah love?" I ask scooping her up.

"What's wrong with my sissy?" I sigh.

"She fell, but she's better now."

I wish that's all it was

"Okay, can I go play now?" I nod setting her down. I sigh and walk back into the kitchen. Grabbing out some pasta noddles I begin dinner.