//20//

She had asked me. She. Asked. Me. It wasn't supposed to go down this way, I was supposed to ask her! God Harry you waited to fucking long! And now your probably killing her by making her wait even longer.

"I was supposed to ask you." I finally said after god knows how long.

"I know." Wait what did she she just say." I heard you talking to Niall, Liam, and Atticus but I kept my mouth shut."

"So then let's do this the right way." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Kaelin, will you be my girlfriend?" She giggled.

"Of course Harry." I chuckled a bit them Everything went silent. It was just Kaelin and I. I felt my heart start to race as we both leaned in.

What'll happen now.

What if I hurt her again!

My thoughts were quickly silenced by our lips connection. Our lips moved so perfectly together. Her hands flew up to my hair pulling softly on my curls causing a light moan to escape my lips. My hands found their way to her waist as we deepened the kiss.

"Harry- Oh Jesus, why do I always walk in at the wrong times." I chuckled to myself then let Kaelin go. I casually walked over to Niall, who was now seated at the kitchen island. "Harry, we need to talk."

"Okay." I said sitting down by Niall.

"One, are you two a thing now, or what? Two, Abby's at your house."

_________________________________________________

Decided to do a quick filler before I have to go to bed. It's like 6 am here! I should be asleep! I have Easter shit to do tomorrow! Frock! Welp BYEEEE!