--fifteen--

[Kaelin POV]

"I feel so bad!" I wined throwing myself on my bed.

"I'm sure he understands." Cam said, attempting to calm me.

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't." I felt like digging a hole and dying. "Should I call him!"

"No I'm sure he-" before she could answer I had my phone out and was ringing Harry.

"Hey it's Harry, I'm quite busy at the moment so please leave a message and i'll call your back!"

"No answer!" I wined hanging up, I heard Cam chuckle a bit. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, your acting like you like him!" My eyes winded. "You don't, do you?"

"I didn't want to at first then he did all his stuff and I fucked that up so bad!" Cam stopped giggling because my phone ran. "It's unknown should I answer?" She nodded.

"Hello?" I asked as Cam leaned in to listen better.

"Hi! This is Kaelin, right?" A perky voiced asked.

"Yea, may I ask who's calling?"

"I'm names Abby, friend of Harry's, I'd like to talk can you meet me at the Café la dream in half an hour?"

"Um, sure I guess."

"Oh goodie! See you then, Bye!" Then the line went dead. "Well that was awkward."

"Are you really gunna meet her?" I nodded. "I'm going with, I won't sit with you but I'll be there."

"Okay now help me choose an outfit."

***

The cold winter air pierced my skin as we walk down the streets to Café La Dream. Finally we reached the café, the warm air seemed to aide the cold skin. I quickly spotted a girl who shot up and ran to me, Cam turned and walked off the a nearby booth.

"Hi, I'm Abby!" She said holding out her hand.

"Kaelin." I didn't shake her hand. "Let's sit."

"Okay let's get this over with." She said I was dumbfounded at her change of moods. "Harry's mine so back the fuck off."

"I don't even like him." She giggled.

"How can you not like him?" She asked.

"Okay I do! Now can I go!" She shook her head.

"No no no, our little meet up has just started." She said, folding her hands on top of the table.

[HARRYS POV]

"Wait the creepy Abby who was madly in love with you all throughout high school?" Liam asked.

"Yeah and now she's back!" I heard him chuckle.

"Wait what if she's messing with Kaelin?" I stopped.

"Holy shit!" I shouted. "Do you think she's still that messed up?"

"Yeah, dude you need to find Kaelin and save her ass from that hoe."

"I'm gunna go to Café La Dream and see if Kaelin's working." I heard Liam mumbled something then hang up.

***

I quickly walked into the cafe to see Kaelin and just to my luck she was with Abby. I walked over and took a seat by Kaelin.

"Hello ladies." I said making Kaelin giggle a bit.

"H-Hi Harry." Abby said, quite annoyingly.

"Kaelin would you like to go over to my house, now?" She nodded but Abby grabbed her arm.

"This isn't over." She muttered as I pulled Kaelin away. Soon we were joined by Cambree.

"She's creepy as fuck!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah she is! I'm gunna chill with Harold so I'll be back later." Cam nodded walking in the other direction. "Shall we?"

"We shall." We laughed and started walking.

_________________________________________________

Okay ship name is official #Haelin !!! Welp BYEEEE!!