--seventeen--

{Harry's POV}

It was like 3AM and Kaelin and I were already up headed to the airport. Last night was actually quite fun. We stayed up till like eleven watching Adventure Time and shoving pounds of junk into our mouths till be almost puked. Personally it was hella fun, I wouldn't see myself doing anything else.

"Harry, I'm tired!" Kaelin wined. "Like really tired."

"Me too, we should get some rest on the plane, I hope." She mumbled something I couldn't make out and I was far to tired to ask what.

"Flight 309 to Ireland is now boarding." Finally! Quickly me and Kaelin collected our carry on and headed for the boarding hallway.

Luckily mine and Kaelin's seats were right next to each other, thank god. Kaelin's was by the window mine the middle and the one next to us was currently empty, I silently wished it'd stay that way.

"Goodnight Harry." Kaelin mumbled. "I love you." Without thinking about what she said I slowly drifted to a deep peaceful sleep next to the girl I want, the girl I need. The girl I love.

***

The crisp cool Ireland air sliced my skin as we hopped off the plane. "Okay Harry my dad said he send a driver to pick us up- there he is!" Kaelin said pointed to a guy holding up a sign which read: "Kaelin Jones and Mr. Styles"

"Kaelin! Long time no see!" The man exclaimed hugging Kaelin.

"Only like twelve years." Secretly I wished it was me receiving the hugs from Kaelin. "You alright Harry?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I choked out and followed Kaelin and the man to a car. Swiftly Kaelin took my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers. I felt a warm spark fly up my arm and lead straight to my heart which was beating quite fast now.

***

We pulled up to a huge mansion like house, which personally I hadn't expected. "Whoa, how does you dad afford this?"

"It's my uncles, he's letting my dad have it along with all the staff and Garett here." So Garett's his name. "Common let's go in!"

"But our bags?" I asked as Kaelin pulled me up the path.

"Andrew and Carter got it, now common." Score! Before I knew it we were inside and I was being dragged threw out the house. "JAVELIN!" My hand was released. I turned to see Kaelin scooping little Javelin off the ground and into her arms.

"Hi sissy and Harry. How are you today?" I chuckled at his polite she has gotten in only 2 weeks.

"We're good babe, now how are you?" I asked walking closer to Javelin and Kaelin.

"Good." She giggled. "But I'm gunna go play with my new friends Samantha and Alex." Kaelin nodded setting her down. I watched as her tiny figure ran out the door. I turned around to be met by Kaelin's lips to mine, not a full on kiss more like a little peck.

"I've wanted to do that all day." She giggled.

"Kaelin, Harry? Is that you I hear?" Soon Kaelin's dad was by our side. "Honey, I've missed you." Soon Kaelin's arms we're thrown around her dads shoulders.

"I missed you too daddy." She smiled. "And so did Cam."

"The babysitter can't miss me." He said letting go of Kaelin.

"Yes she can, she said your more of a dad to her than her real dad." A smile broke out on his face.

"Trenna is preparing dinner in the kitchen, how about you and Harry go help her?" Kaelin nodded grabbing my hand and pulling my into a huge kitchen.

"Trenna, do you need help with anything?" Kaelin asked jumping up to sit on the counter.

"No I'm good, you and Harry should go fetch Javelin and her friends." She nodded jumping out the door. "Harry wait!" Trenna called.

"Yeah?" I asked coming back into the kitchen.

"I'd like to thank you," I raised an eyebrow. "In all the twenty years I've know Kaelin I've never seen her more happier than she is now."

"Welcome I gu-"

"Harry common!" Kaelin hollered so I ran out the door. Soon I joined her in the field behind the house when I saw Javelin and two other children playing in the bushes.

"Javelin, Samantha, Alex, time to come in and wash up." Kaelin said causing the three children to run up the path and into the house. "Harry, common what are you starring at?"

"This is so beautiful." I stated starring out at the setting sun.

"It is." Kaelin added placing my hand in hers again.

"Not as beautiful as you." She blushed.

"Kaelin, Harry, dinner!" Trenna called.

"Common goofball." Kaelin said pulling me up to the house.

"But I'm your goofball." I mumbled as we entered the house. "Forever."