//21//

As Harry and Niall talked I sat on the couch thinking. If i hadn't asked Harry to come with me to Ireland, would I ever asked him to be my boyfriend? The question was kinda eating me alive so whipped out my phone. I noticed I had three new texts. One from mum and two from Cam.

"Hey honey! How's Ireland? I cant wait for you to come home tomorrow! I'll be making your favorite dinner! Well lots of love. ~M xx"

I giggled then read threw Cam's messages.

"Hey girly! How's Ireland! I cant wait to finally be able to talk to you in person again! Well bye!~Bree XD"

"Hey it's Bree again, Um your mum's going crazy with buying everything for dinner it's so funny! I'll send you a video link later. Oh shit she broke something, I g2g bye! ~Bree XD"

I silently laughed to myself then threw my phone back onto the couch. Soon I was rejoined by Harry, he didn't look so happy. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." His jaw locked.

"Harry, I can tell when there's something wrong so you better damn tell me."

"Abby's at my house, telling my mum lies about her and I and my mum's actually believing them."

"Well we fly home in two hours so we can go straight to your mums house, if you'd like?"

"Thanks, but you don't have to do that for me." I rested my hand on his shoulder.

"I want to."

***

"Harry, what time is it?" I asked as Harry drove to his mum's house.

"6 AM, why?"

"It was like 11 in Ireland!" He chuckled.

"Time differs between places, babe."

"How much longer till your mums place?" I asked right as we stopped.

"We're here." I nodded and slowly got out of the car. The front door flung open and I quickly rushed to Harry's side.

"Harry? Honey! Oh come here!" Ann said throwing her arms around Harry. "I met your girlfriend, she seems nice."

"Really? Because me and my girlfriend were in Ireland all week." Harry said grabbing onto my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Then who is that girl on the couch?"

"My stalker from school." Ann's face turned red. "Abby, get over here." Abby slowly got off the couch and came over to Me, Harry and Ann. Her smile dropped when she saw me and Harry holding hands. "Tell my mum why you lied to her face."

"I didn't. " Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yes you did. Your not my girlfriend." He said lifting up mine and his connect hands. "This is my girlfriend."

"I'm sorry but my mom's expecting me." Abby tried to slip past me and Harry but her grabbed her arm.

"Tell her you lied, Abby." Abby shook her head. "Now!"

"Okay, I lied to you. God I'm sorry forgive me of my sins, may I go home now." Harry released his grip from Abby's arm and she quickly took off running.

"I'm so sorry I believed her honey!" Ann said hugging Harry again.

"It's fine mum." Harry said once she'd let go. "Now I gotta her her home and I gotta go check on Liam, i'll see you later." Harry turned to go after Ann said goodbye.

"I wanna go with you." I finally said.

"Go with me where?" I rolled my eyes getting into the black range rover.

"To go check on Liam, smart one." I added once he's gotten in.

"Oh yeah ha, I'm sure Liam would like to see you too." He chuckled. "So yeah."

***

"Harry, Kaelin! Come in!" Liam's mum exclaimed. We nodded and followed her inside. "Liam's in his room, you guys can go on up." Harry nodded pulling me to the stairway.

We walked up the long stairs then we had to turn right like five times before we reached Liam's room.

"Hi Liam." Harry said, his voice was actually really deep and raspy today.

"Harry? Kaelin? I wasn't expecting you guys to come!" Liam said giving us both a hug.

"We thought we'd come check on you." Harry said. "We just got back from Ireland, so."

"Well I'm glad you came because guess what?" Harry shrugged. "Im coming home in three days!"

"Oh really Liam! I'm so proud." Harry joked.

"Haha very funny Harold." Liam said then looked to me. "You haven't talked much, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just really tired. I got no sleep on the plane because of his snoring." Liam laughed.

"It was nice to see you again Liam, but I gotta get home and shower and she's gotta get home to." We said our goodbyes to everyone then headed off.

"It was nice to see him smile again." I said once inside Harry's truck.

"Yeah I guess all he needed was some time with his mum." I nodded. We didn't talk the rest of the drive, we just listened to music. It was peaceful and quite relaxing. As soon as Harry's truck came to a stop my mum was out the door running to us.

"My baby!" She yelled. "Oh honey your home!" I chuckled as she showered me in hugs and kisses.

"Laurel, you cant leave me in the kitchen alone! I'll burn everything!" Bree shouted. "Hi Kaelin." I waved quickly as my mum ran inside.

"Well Harry, i'll see you later?" He nodded. He walked closer to me.

"Since your my girlfriend, I get to kiss you right?" I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck, placing a warm kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later Harry." As I walked away he smacked my butt causing me to shriek a bit. "Harold!"

"Love you too!" He said getting in his car and driving off. I shook my head as I walked inside. Best boyfriend EVER!