//45//

Harry

----------

"I wanna officially be Mrs. Styles." I felt my heart drop, she actually still wanted a wedding, even after I lied to her about knowing she had cancer.

"W-What?" I choked.

"I wanna sigh the paper at our wedding and officially be Mrs. Styles, Harry." She sighed. "I wanna live while I still have time,and at least have one kid with you." I smiled.

"I love you." I said placing a kiss on her nose.

"I love you too, Harry."

***

[time warp: 2 days later]

"Okay, so when's the wedding?" My mum asked.

"In two weeks, then we're going off to Ireland for a week honeymoon." She smiled. I still hadn't told my mum Kaelin had cancer, which made me feel horrid. I told my mum everything, and I mean everything.

"I'll have Gemma fly down three days before." I smiled. "Who's your best man?" Oh shit, I haven't even thought of it.

"Um..." My mum glared at me.

"Harry Edward, you weddings in two weeks and you don't even have a damn best man!" I nodded. "Oh god."

"I have three people to chose from Mum." She nodded. "Liam, Niall, and Atticus."

"Oh god not Atticus, he'd screw everything up." I chuckled. "So Niall or Liam?"

"I've known both of them for so long, mum, I can't choose." She nodded.

"You'll have to though." I sighed.

"Yeah I know, I think I'll chose Niall, but I'd have to ask Kaelin." My mum smiles.

"Where is Kaelin hun, I haven't seen her in ages." She gushed.

"She's out, with Bree and Tyra, picking out dresses." Ah, the truth.

"Oh, well I have to see her before the wedding." I nodded. "I gotta get going, I love you hun." I nodded as she stood up to leave.

"I love you too mum, stop by soon." She nodded waving goodbye and walking out the door.

After my mum left I just sat there, staring. At what, the walls. They seemed so boring, so dull. Of course Harry, their white . I chuckled hopping up and grabbing my keys. I'm gunna paint the walls.

***

"This is more of a deeper blue, like a royal blue." The Jerry's worker said, showing me two paint swatches with different colors. "And this is more of a baby blue, almost sky color."

"I'll take the royal blue." He nodded grabbing me down two cans of the paint.

"Do you need any brushes?" I nodded. He smiled handing me a roller brush and a normal brush. Paying I quickly ran back to my truck, eager to start painting.

After covering the floors and any valuables I popped open the paint and began.

***

Silently I thanked myself from saving my mind for the dull white and now filling it with the vibrant blue. I'd finished the paint job just in time, with my last stroke Kaelin, Bree and Tyra had walked in.

"Harry." Kaelin.

"What the," Bree.

"Fuck." Tyra.

"I decided to paint the walls, you like it hun?" I said.

"I love it, but isn't this Liam's house." I shook my head.

"No, it's mine." Bree nodded.

"Well then, I love it." Kaelin said placing down a few small bags on the table.

"We're also getting new furniture." Kaelin nodded. "And adding another room."

"Why another room?" Kaelin asked. I gave her a for-gods-sake-women look and she got the hint. "Oh, okay."

"Good thing Liam's moving in with me." Bree whispered as we all turned to her.

"What?" Me, Kaelin, and Tyra said at the same time.

"Liam and I are dating, Harry, and he's moving in with me." She said quickly.

"Good." Tyra said smiling. "You deserve Liam."

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Kaelin asked.

"Because I don't know, god." Bree said, obviously flustered.

"Okay, okay." Kaelin said sitting on the couch. I watched as her head sorta flopped to the side, as she struggled to hold it up.

"Babe, you alright?" I asked walking closer to her.

"Harry, I'm light headed." I nodded having her lie down, just like the doctor said to.

"You guys should go." I said to Bree and Tyra. They nodded waving goodbye and leaving. I placed Kaelin's head in my lap and shh'ed her to sleep.

__________________________________________________

Whoa damn

Not a lot happened in this chappie

Ahah the girls reaction when they came home

Next chappie will have some more Makayla and Ashton

Haelin's wedding will be in chappie 47

Um read vote and comment! I love you! <3

STAY IRISH!

~Leaah :)