//30//

I woke up alone in an all white room. The bed, the walls, my clothing, all white. "Where am i!" I yelled seeing no one was with me. "Fuck." I muttered.

"Please, no cursing here." A tall broad boy said. He had icy blue eyes and dark brown hair, really close to my color. "Mum didn't raise you that way."

"What?" He turned to face me.

"Hi Kaelin." He walked closer. "You don't remember me because I died before you were born." I gave him a your-crazy-go-away look.

"I'm your older brother." I shook my head.

"No, I only have a little sister and she's in Ireland with my dad." He shook his head.

"Mum never told you because I'm not dead. She couldn't handle me running away so she faked my death." He did look awfully a lot like my dad and I. "I bet your wondering where you are."

"Yeah kinda." He chuckled.

"Sterile rooming." I furrowed my eye brows on confusion. " Germ free room, they doctors placed you here for precautions."

"How did you get in here then, huh?" He chuckled.

"Family. I'm aloud in here, unlike Harry." He snarled at Harry's name.

"You never told me your name 'Older Brother'." He smiled.

"Andrew. Please call me Drew." I nodded.

"So Drew, when can I leave this shit hole?" He glared at me.

"Mum didn't raise you very well." I chuckled. "You can leave when I page the doctors."

"So? Do it." He reached over my body to a red button on my bed which sent several doctors into my room.

"Kaelin, your awake!" One exclaimed. "Here let's check your vitals." I looked over to Andrew who was, gone?

"Where's my brother?" I asked as one of the doctors chuckled.

"He went to grab you some food and tell your friends your awake." I nodded as one doctor helped me up.

"You seem all good, your clothes are in there, change and meet the nurse at the front desk." I nodded and walked slowly to the bathroom with help of course. The nurse helped me pull on my clothing and helped me bak to the office where Harry rushed to my side.

"Kaelin! Your alive!" He smiled and hugged me. "I've got her." The nurse quickly let go to sign me out.

"Where's Andrew?" I asked looking around.

"He went to the food place across the rode-" He began but was cut off.

"Oh Kaelin, here's your food." Andrew said handing me a bag. "It's a hamburger and some fries."

"Thanks Drew." He nodded.

"Harry you can let go, I'm gunna take her home." Harry glared but finally let me go. "Common Harry, you'll see her again." I chuckled as Andrew helped me get to his car.

"Andrew, this all seems fake to he." he nodded. "Why?"

"Medicine, you should be find in like a hour or two." I nodded still in believing I actually was here.

***

I woke up in the hospital. Harry was fast asleep with his head on my bedside. I looked around and saw no one else but Harry. So it was a dream, I thought.

I saw my phone sitting on the end table right next to me so I reached over and grabbed it. I quickly unlocked it and saw I had three missed texts.

From. BREE

"Hey babe! I hope you get well soon! Lot's of love! Xx"

I giggled and read the next message

From: Harry <3

"Babe, I'm sending you this to tell you. It's been awhile since I actually told you I love you and since your in the hospital I can't tell you in person so I sent it to you."

From: Harry<3

"I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!"

I smiled then placed my phone back on the table. "I love you too, Harry." I whispered before I fell back asleep.

____________________________

I know this chappie made no sense, but Andrew is really her brother and he's actually alive but he's hiding from her until the time is right. Whelp BYEE!