//33//

//Harry's POV//

"Andrew? I've never heard of you." I said crossing my arms.

"Because i've been in hiding. Now can I see my sister." I sighed and let him in. "Kaelin."

"Who are you?" She asked and I slightly chuckled to myself.

"I'm your older brother." He stated blankly. "Im sorry I haven't been in yours or Javelin's life."

"My brothers dead." Kaelin said walking over to me.

"Yeah that's a lie, mum kept me hidden from you because she couldn't bear to tell you your older brother ran away."

"Why did you run away, mum is such a great person." Kaelin was right her mum was really sweet.

"Not when I was young." He said. "She was addicted to drugs and liquor."

"Mum never had a rough faze, stop lying." He sighed.

"You can even ask mum, but i've gotta go, goodbye. I'll see you soon." He quickly runs to the door and runs away.

"Well that was fucking weird." I mutter.

"Your telling me." Kaelin giggled.

"So, when's the damn nurse coming? I wanna take you out." I asked taking a seat on the couch.

"Um, the doctor said.....um.....shit I forgot." I chuckled. "I think-" Kaelin began again but was interrupted by the doorbell.

Quickly I shot up and ran to the door to revel the nurse. "Hello, can we speed this up?" I asked as she nodded steeping in and going straight to Kaelin. After she finished her check up she ran out of the house. "I didn't mean to scare her out."

"Well you did, now where are we going?" Kaelin asked walking over to grab her nike's.

"Um to eat, you haven't been out in public in over three weeks, babe." She nodded slipping into her coat.

"Okay, where are we gonna eat?" I chuckled.

"Pizza Hut! Duh!" She chuckled.

"You and Louis are alike in so many ways." I shrugged as we walked out to my truck. "But you still have your differences and that's why I like you!"

***

"Table for two please." I asked the blond who was working the desk. She nodded scooping up some menus and showing us to our table.

On our shortish walk to the table I couldn't help but reach down for Kaelin's hand and intertwine our fingers. She smiled and kindly intertwined hers too.

The blond showed us to our table and headed off. I sat across from Kaelin, though i longed to sit right next to her and wrap her in my arms and never let her go. She's gone through so much in the past few months-

"Harry, are you okay?" Kaelin asked grabbing my hand which was sprawled across the table.

"Yeah sorry, I was thinking of what to order!" I joked and chuckled.

"Okay? So what are you gunna get?" She asked as I took her other hand and rubbed circles on it with my thumb.

"Um my usal, the lemon chicken pizza, how about you babe?" She shrugged.

"I guess that because I have no idea what to get." I chuckled. This used to be her favorite restaurant, I know she hasn't been here since we split the last time.

"Babe, this used to be your favorite restaurant." She nodded.

"I know. I haven't been her in seven years and six months Harold." I chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"You counted to time since last time you came here." She giggled.

"I guess that's kinda funny." We didn't talk much for the rest of the night, well not a full on conversation. We mostly shot jokes and maybe threw some food at each other. Okay maybe we got I to a full on food fight, yeah um we got kicked out. But hey! It was hella fun!

We quickly drove home to get in a quick shower. After we climbed in bed and I got what I longed for all day; To hold my beautiful girlfriend.

____________________________

Sorry for the shorty ness I needed to put this up because i'll be busy till like 9 (Oregon Time! Yes I'm still in Oregon! I'll be here for a few more weeks then going to Cali to see my aunts.