--eighteen--

{Harry's POV}

I awoke to a loud thump tump tump on my window. I jumped outta bed only in my boxers, hey it's how I sleep, and groggily made my way to the window. I peered over the edge if the balcony to see..... Niall?

"Niall James! What are you doing!" I whisper shouted.

"I heard you were in Ireland so I came to visit, mind lettin me in?"

"Go to the door right there, i'll meet you down there." He nodded and walked away. I quickly threw on some black sweats I'd found and a white T then headed downstairs. Like I had told him, Niall was waiting.

"God Harry it's bloody cold!" He exclaimed.

"Shhh! Everyone's asleep." Niall giggled at bit but nodded. We turned to head back upstairs but we're met by a sleepy Kaelin.

"Not everyone's asleep Harold." My lips stitched into a straight line.

"I'm sorry Kaelin." I said looking down at my slippers.

"It's fine Hazza, but Niall? Why the hell are you here?" He shrugged.

"Heard Harry was in Ireland and I had to come see him, and I work for your dad so I assumed he'd be here."

"Oh-wait, you work for my dad?" He nodded.

"Well more for your uncle. I help with the horses." Kaelin's face lit up.

"What horses!" She shrieked.

"Calm down and follow me." She nodded and followed Niall out the door. "Common Harold." I groaned but followed anyways.

Soon we were at a huge field and near by was a horse pasture. "See there's Dasiy, she's Javelin's." Niall said pointing to a white filly. "Over there is your horse, um we call him Dane, but he's yours so..."

"Dane doesn't fit." She rested her hand on her chin. "Henry."

"I love it!" Niall chuckled. "Tomorrow if you want I can bring Henry out for you to ride?"

"Oh my god yes!" She turned to me. "Would you like to ride a horse to?"

"Um, I guess." Niall clapped his hands.

"Over there is Gunner, he's mine but i'll let you ride him." I nodded. "Now let's go back inside."

"Agreed." I said. Me and Niall started walking but Kaelin just stood there, staring out at Gunner and Henry.

"Kaelin? Are you coming?" She nodded and secretly tried to wipe her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She sniffled. "Kaelin?"

"I'm f-fine." She tried to blow it off.

"No your not, tell me." She tried to be strong.

"I used to have a horse named Henry, when I turned eighteen h-he got h-hit by a car and d-died." I didn't say anything I just wrapped her into a warm tight hug. "Thanks Harry." She mumbled against my chest. I heard a click sound and looked over to Niall, still holding Kaelin.

"What? I took a picture of a cute moment, blame me?" He asked showing me the picture. I mouthed 'Send me that' then we decided to finally go inside. Kaelin went straight up to bed but me and Niall stayed in the kitchen downstairs.

"Why don't you just ask her again Harry?" Niall finally asked.

"Ask her what?" I asked grabbing two juice boxes from the fridge.

"One, Juice boxes? Really?" I nodded. "And two, ask her to be your girlfriend again."

"No, I'm waiting. Her heart isn't healed all the way and if I ask too soon it'll push it and I love her too much to hurt her again." Niall nodded.

"Just don't hurt yourself." He added patting my back and heading out the door. I silently laughed to myself as I threw away the now empty juice boxes then headed upstairs.

I was about to go into my room when I heard Kaelin call my name. I slowly crept into her room and see her lying there awake. "Harry, I cant sleep."

"Why not?" I asked leaning against the doorframe.

"Because your not with me."

___________________________

#Haelin moment!!! the next chapter will be better and LONGER! FINALLY KAILEY!! yeah yeah I know! But I really enjoyed the part where Niall was like "Just don't hurt yourself!!!" And the juice boxes, Harold your such a kid! anyways BYEEEE!!!