//23//

"Hello again Harry." I could recognize the voice.

"Dad?"

"Yeah who else." He said walking towards me.

"Why are you outside my girlfriends house?" I asked stepping back a few strides.

"I wanted to talk to her," I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "About you." I noticed the front door open and Kaelin run to my side.

"Well you cant talk to her, not ever." I said. "Common Kaelin, let's go." I pulled her inside. "Grab a bag, because your staying over at my house."

"Why?" She asked placing a strand if fallen hair behind her ear.

"Because, I don't want you to be alone here." She nodded and quickly ran to get a bag. I turned to shut the door to see my dad still there. "Go home." Then shut the door in his face.

***

"You can place your bag in my room." Kaelin asked once inside. I nodded as she walked past Atticus to go to my room.

"Why is she here?" He asked sitting down on our new couch.

"Dad was at her house and her family isn't gunna be home till tomorrow and I don't want her to be alone." His mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Hi Atticus, Harry. I saw Kaelin in your room, any particular reason why?"

"My dad was at her house, her family isn't home till tomorrow and I don't want her to be alone." Liam chuckled.

"Protective much?" I flip him off then quickly pull my hand back to my side when Kaelin returns.

"What did I miss?" She asked walking to my side.

"Harry flipping Liam off." Atticus says, I give him the 'fuck you' look. Atticus chuckled as him and Liam went for the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked walking over to the couch, my attention still on them.

"Going out, we'll be back so kept it PG." I heard Kaelin mumble a 'will do' as they walked out the door. Once seated on the couch Kaelin decided to talk.

"Harry." I hummed in response. "Do you think we're moving too fast?"

"We'll define too fast?" I heard her mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"Like, we've been separated for Seven years, I move back and you come over. I'm an ass and then like three days later we go on a date."

"Last time I check fast meant going at a fast pace not anything you just described." I joked.

"Don't be a smart ass Harold." I rolled my eyes.

"We'll take it slow now, do you need a definition on that too?" She playfully slapped my arm.

__________________________________________________

Decided to do a quick update for my friend Jenn. @So_Happily thanks for being my friend even when I talk and talk on and on. Whelp BYEEE!!