--thirteen--

[Kaelin's POV]

Do you ever get the feeling like there's nothing left for you in the world? Like there's no one left for you to love? Yeah I had that all the time, until Harry came back.

It's like he's actually gunna stay this time. Like he wont leave me, like everyone else. But I'm scared, scared to let him have my heart. Scared to let him be there. Scared to fall. Scared no one will catch me. I guess I'm just scared to be scared.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked for the sixth time this morning.

"Harry how many times do I have to tell you, I'm fine!" I giggled.

"Okay just checking." He smiled then went back to his writing. He always fancied writing. It was his escape, as he called it.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he looked up again.

"I'm dandy." He chuckled. "But I'm quite bored." I guess the Café La Dream wasn't really a dream. It was actually quite boring. The walls were their same autumn color and the chairs their same old brown, occasionally having a rip here and there.

"Me to." i sighed blowing a strand of hair from my face. "I'm off in.... Thirty minutes!"

"Whoa don't get too excited." Harry joked. I rolled my eyes and tended to some costumers.

"Ma'am, can I get a refill? " One boy asked, his face covered by a dark blue hood.

"Sure, what was it?" He smiled but he wore sunglasses so no eyes could be seen.

"Peppermint latte." I nodded spinning in my heels to retrieve his refill.

"Who was that?" Harry asked as I returned from giving the boy his refill.

"I don't know, his voice was awfully familiar though." I rubbed my chin as if in deep thought which received some laughs from Harry.

After awhile a shorter blond boy came in. His first reaction was to hug Harry and chat. He said his name was Ashton.

"Well Harry it's been awhile." Ashton chuckled taking a seat by Harry.

"Aston, we saw each other three weeks ago." Luke chuckled.

"Too long! And you rushed out on me so it don't count." Ashton's accent was clearly Australian, it was so different than mine and Harry's British ones.

"Well you could stop by the house later, Atticus is there." Ashton's jaw dropped.

"Address, now!" Harry chuckled writing down the address. "Bye Hazza, lovely meeting you Kaelin, But bye!" With that he rushed out of the café, not looking back.

"Kaelin, you can go we're not too busy." Carlos said sending a wave of relief down my spine.

"Okay, thanks Carlos." I said untying the apron around my waist. "Ready to go, Harold?"

"What ever Kaelin." He chuckled packing up his book and pens. "We're are we gunna go?"

"Um, i don't know. Defiantly not my place." He nodded in agreement. "Yours?"

"Sure but beware, Ashton and Atticus together equals trouble." I chuckled following him out.

***

"Finally Harry!" Liam exclaimed. "I haven't seen you in nearly three days!"

"Calm down Liam, it was only three days not a lifetime!" Harry joked.

"I saw you gave Ashton our address." Harry nodded. "Him and Atticus ran off somewhere."

"Whatever. If they get arrested we don't know them okay?" Harry joked sitting down on the couch me trailing behind. "Liam, can me and Kaelin watch TV?"

"No." He stated looking out the window.

"You okay Liam?" I asked watching his eyes glaze over.

"N-No." Them tears fell and instantly I flew to his side.

"What's wrong Liam?" I asked putting my arms around him in a hug.

"My d-dad died." I patted him on the back and whispered comforting words into his ears.

"Shhh it'll be okay, everything will be okay."

*HOURS LATER*

"Guys I'm gunna go visit my mum, I'll be back tomorrow." Liam said grabbing his bag and walking out the door.

"I feel so bad!" I cried as I threw myself on Harry's bed. We didn't even know Liam's dad was sick!

"Don't feel bad-" Harry began but I cut him off.

"Jay!" I shouted whipping out my phone.

"Pardon me?" Harry asked sitting down by me.

"They guy in the coffee shop is my best friend, Jay. I used to live with him!" I said dialing his number. "How did I not know it was him!"

"Hi you've reached Jay, I can't take you call I'm probley busy, or just ignoring you! So leave a message and I'll call you back when I feel up to it, Bye!"

"Hi Jay it's Kaelin, I saw you in the coffee shop earlier! Why didn't you fucking tell me you were here! Well call me back, Bye!"

"Wait so you lived with a guy all those years?" I nodded as Harry squirmed a bit.

"So did you." He chuckled.

"Not the point." He said lying back on his bed. "Im so tired."

"Me to, but I cant sleep now!" I said jumping around. "Do you guys have a coffee machine?"

"Liam should, most likely in the kitchen." Harry said rolling onto his side. "Why?"

"I'm making coffee." He chuckled as I went to run out the door but ended up running into it.

"The doors close Kaelin." He said trying to control his laughter.

"Pshh I knew that!" I said getting up then walking out. "I'll be back!"

I ran to the kitchen and looked around for the coffee pot. "Bingo!" I said once is found it. I found the rest of my ingredients and made a Carmel latte, I'm pretty sure Harry bought this stuff.

After I poured me and Harry a cup I went to get him from his room but he was asleep. His chestnut curls spread wildly across the white pillow and the navy blue duvet covered half of his body. He had taken off his shirt and on his perfect skin lied several inked tattoos.

I sat down on the bed beside him, tracing over a boat tattoo under his arm. Id never dream of letting someone stab me in the arm with a ink filled needle just to get a picture I engraved on my skin, that's what markers are for!

"That tickles." He mumbled as I continued to trace his tattoos.

"I made Carmel lattes, would you like one?" I asked.

"Later, but will you lie here with me?" He asked now awake.

"But I'm not ti-"

"Please? Just for a bit." I sighed and lied down by Harry. I snuggled into his chest which caused a deep chuckle to escape his lips. I loved hearing him laugh, even if it was just a quick giggle I still loved it.

"Harry?" He hummed in response. "Where do you see yourself in 20 years?"

"With you." He said. We sat in silence for awhile but not the creepy silence after someone said something awkward, it was a peaceful silence, and I enjoyed sharing it with Harry. "Because I love you."

_____________________________________

__

Hola people! I havent done and AN in awhile. QOTD: Kaelin and Harry's ship name. Karry? Haelin? Any others and which one do you like most? Welp BYEEE!