//54//

"The weddings in a week, and your telling me you don't have a dress!" Makayla shouts, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt.

"No, i've been kinda busy with the baby and all." I lie. I've been mostly busy with my cancer treatments than the baby. "Hey that reminds me. Harry!"

"Yeah babe?" His deep voice says from beside me, nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Holy tits Harry!" I gasp clutching on to my heart. "You scared me!"

"You didn't notice he was there?" Makayla asks, sipping the tea I made her a few minutes ago.

"No!" Harry smiles. "But any ways, don't we find out what our baby is today?"

"Yeah at noon, why?" Oh shit.

"Harry, we only have five minutes to get there." I say frantically.

"Calm down! Okay Makayla, watch the house." Makayla nods. "Kaelin, let's go see what our baby is!"

***

"Oh there it is!" The doctor says pointing to the tiny baby on the screen.

"What is it?" Harry asks, his grip tightening on my hand.

"It's a little girl." She says smiling. "Congrats!"

"It's a girl!" Harry nearly shouts.

"Harold!" I scold hitting him.

"Very happy I see." Harry nods. "Would you guys like the video and the pictures?"

"Yes please." I say before Harry could.

"Hey! I wanted to tell her that!" He pouts crossing his arms.

"Oh hush pouty boy." I giggle wiping off the gel crap they use to find the baby. "You ready?"

"Ready as ever." He says helping me up. "When are we gunna tell your mum?"

"Soon, when are we gunna tell your mum?" I ask.

"Um. I haven't talked to her since the whole Abby thing." He says, nervously rubbing his neck.

"Well then let's go visit her, now." I practically demand.

"I guess." Harry grunts. quickly Harry collects the tape and pictures as we make our way to his car. "I hope she's home." He mutters pulling out.

***

"Harry! Baby!" Ann giggles hugging Harry. "Aw and you brought Kaelin!"

"Hi Mrs. Styles." I say smiling.

"You look different, did something happen?" She asks as we walk inside.

"She's pregnant mum." Harry snaps.

"Holy cow! You are!" She says looking at my tummy. "Whoa, how far?"

"Ten weeks." I state proudly.

"Ah! Is it a boy or a girl?" Harry sighs.

"It's a girl mum." As Harry said girl Ann's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh my god! I'm a grandmother!" She shouts smiling. "Oh my goodness."

"Crazy huh?" I ask smiling.

"Hell yes." She says giggling. "I cant believe it. My boy Harry finally got the girl and he's having a baby!"

"Mum!" Harry wines.

"Oh hush boy!" Ann scolds still in awe.

"Will you be attending the wedding?" I blurt, not sure if Harry invited her or not.

"Oh, the wedding. I didn't think I was invited." She says, her smile fading.

"Mum, your always welcome." Harry says, resting his hand on her shoulder.

"Really!" Ann chirps.

"Yes mum, really." Harry says, a trace of annoyance in his voice.

"If your marrying her, then Kaelin dear, wont you have to call me mum?" I smile.

"Yes, most likely." She give me a look. "Mum."

"There ya go." She says smiling.

"Mum, I'm gunna go grab some old things from my room. You be good." He says to me.

"No promises." I say as he runs upstairs.

"You make him so happy." Ann blurts.

"Excuse me?"

"When ever you weren't around Harry was always so glum an down. Now he's the happiest he's ever been Kaelin, an I wanna thank you so much for that."

"Aw Ann." I say as a tear slips from her eye. "Please, don't cry."

"I'm sorry it's, all this news, it's causing so much happiness." She says laughing. As I go to open my mouth a knock on the door stops me.

"I'll get it." I say as Ann nods. Swiftly I open the door to revel a tall, quite scary man. "Hello Styles house hold, may I help you?"

"Is Ann Styles home?" His deep voice booms.

"Depends on why ya need her." I sass crossing my arms over my chest.

"Is she home or not!" He snaps.

"Ann, come here please." I call. Before I know it Ann's at my side slamming the door shut. "Whoa what the hell!"

"If he ever comes back, do not open the door, okay?" I nod. "He's not a good man."

"What did he do?" I ask as we go back into the living room.

"He's just a very bad man Kaelin, please, if you ever see him run or find someone and stick with them." She says, seriousness in her eyes.

"Okay." I say, just in time too.

"Okay Kaelin, we'd better get going." Harry states coming downstairs with a small box filled with stuff.

"It was nice to see you again Ann." I say sincerely. "We'll see you at the wedding."

"Okay love. Have a good night!" Ann calls as we walk out the front door.

"What did you too talk about?" Harry asks as we settle into the car.

"The wedding and the baby." I say, smiling.

"Oh." Harry says pulling out.

"We left Makayla alone at our house for over two hours." I state.

"If she fucked it up I'm really gunna kill her this time." He says seriously.

"I know Harry, I know."

____________________________

Holy tits! This stories almost got 2K reads! You guys have no idea how mch that means to me! ugh! so crazy how I started with like one read an now! Holy cow! Ugh! now I'm gunna go but, I'LL BE BACK!!

STAY IRISH!!!!!!

~Leaah:)