--nine--

{Kaelin POV}

I woke up to a harsh sunbeam in my eyes. I wipped my eyes to rid of the light but it didn't help I still see those damn colored spots everywhere.

"Honey, someone's at the door for you." My mum said. "So get up please,"

I got up and walked past my mum. I shuffled to the door and whipped it open. I was surprized bye two things. One it was fricken freezing, two Harry.

"Hello love." He said as if it was nothing. "How are you this morning?"

"H-Harry, you have to be in the hospital!" He chuckled.

"Zayn helped me sneak out, i'll go back soon don't worry."

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm here to help you find Javelin, your not going alone." I shrugged.

"I'm capable of doing things myself you know." He chuckled.

"But you had to lie to get into my hospital room." I rolled my eyes. "May I come in? If you haven't noticed it's quite cold."

"Yeah I guess you could." I joked. "Have a seat, i'll be right back."

I ran down the hallway without him answering. I hopped into my room and changed from my pjs into some leggings, a jumper and some socks then ran back out to Harry.

"Is that new?" He asked pointing to the painting on the wall.

"Yeah, actually my mum painted it at her art class last week." He smiled sitting back down the couch.

"Okay so how do we find a little girl?" He chuckled.

"I don't know, i've never had to do this before." I nodded as my mum walked into the room.

"Would you guys like some snacks? Apples, crackers?" I shook my head.

"Mum, were 19 not 6." She smiled rushing out of the room. I heard Harry chuckle a bit. "What?"

"Oh nothing." He kept on giggling. "It's just, your mum asked us that same thing the first time i came over."

"Yeah. Now sorry but Javelin."

Harry's green eyes sparkled with the light reflecting off of them making them about ten times hotter. His deep blue blazer hugged him in all the right places and his jeans did the same. It all seemed right having him here, In my house, on my couch with me. It all seemed perfect.

"Hello? Earth to Kaelin?" Harry said snapping me out of my trance. "You okay?"

"Yeah sorry." His smile dropped turning his face more serious.

"No, tell me." He begged. "Please."

"Fine!" I sighed. "I was thinking at how perfect this feels. You here with me in my house on my couch, just like old times."

"Yeah it does feel pretty perfect." His green eyes locked with my icy blue ones. Without even noticing our lips met. They moved in sync, his felt so soft and amazing id had to say. I missed this. I missed us.

[Harrys POV]

Holy fuck! Were kissing! Like actually kissing! On her couch, in her house! Holy fuck!

"I miss this." she breathed against my lips. "I miss us."

"You have no idea how long i've waited to hear you say that." I added reconnecting our lips.

I really did miss this, more than anything. Every night after our break up id cry, and every morning id expect to wake up by her and my bed would be empty. I truly did miss this and more than anything I wanted it back, and I will have it back.

***

"Okay so I had Liam track Javelin, i actually don't know what he tracked but anyways he know's where she is!"

"Holy hell Harry! Really!" I nodded chuckling at her wording.

"All thanks to me. "Liam added pushing past me to get to the dinner table. "Okay so her signal shows up in this old warehouse just downtown."

"Why a warehouse?" Kaelin asked sipping her mint tea id just made for her.

"Who knows. Anyways I called the cops and their headed there now." Kaelin's face lit up.

"How will I ever thank you Liam!" She gushed.

"Keep care of Harry and I'll be solid." she giggled and nodded. "Will you be coming home tonight Harry?"

"I'm gunna stay till the bring Javey home then i'll come round." Liam nodded hugging Kaelin and me then headed out the door. "So, are you happy Liam found Javelin?"

"Yeah I'm glad Liam is so good at tracking or me and you'd be out there searching only to reach dead ends." She smiled. "I wouldn't mind searching the town for my sister with you though."

"And neither would I." I chuckled at my shitty wording when the doorbell rung. "I'll get it." I sprung for the door and swung it open. "Javelin!"

"Harry!" The officer placed Javelin into my stretched out arms. I pulled her in close.

"May we speak with the parent of the child?" The officer asked stepping inside.

"How do you know if I'm the parent or not, huh?" I scoffed.

"Don't get cocky with me boy, may I speak with the real parent." I rolled my eyes and called for Laurel (Kaelin's mum) I went back to Kaelin once Laurel was settled with the guards. "Here ya go, go get sissy." Javelin flung from my arms right into Kaelin's.

"Javelin! Oh thank god your okay!" She wrapped her sister up in a hug, it truly was a heart melting moment. I wished my family cared for me like she care for hers, I almost envy Javelin and Kaelin's relationship.

"Sissy, why is Harry here?" Javelin asked breaking the silence between us three.

"He and his friend Liam helped find you, so you better thank Harry and Liam next time or if you ever see him." I chuckled.

"Liam will make it life or death to meet you." Javelin giggled thanking me then running off to her mum. "Well I should get going, Liam's probably wondering why I'm not round yet."

"Come by tomorrow, okay?" I nodded saying goodbye then heading out the door, making sure to bump into the rude officers shoulder. I'd almost forgotten about I'm room at the hospital, did I really need to go back? Naw I'm fine, or am I just telling myself that? Harry, your fine god calm down! "Yeah Harry, calm down." I mumbled.

Today was crazy, with Kaelin and I and finding Javelin, ugh it all happened too quickly for me to grab, looks like I'll have something to actually write in my damn journal today. "Harry!" I heard a manly voice yell from behind me. I noticed as the man got closer I knew him. It was my brother.

"Atticus?"

____________________________________________________________

Yes I gave Harry a brother so what, it's me story i could add fricken Abe Lincoln and y'all have to get over it. Lol well I liked this chapter and Atticus is very hipster btw. Well BYEEEEEE! Oh and I need a name for Atticus' girlfriend okay now BYEEE!

Edited July 23