//44//

Dinner, fancy dress and Harry are most likely my favorite combination. Harry took me to this little restaurant called ' Changes '. It was a really nice, like super duper nice. The bathrooms had a towel holder, that was human! Like a real person! Crazy!

"Babe, are you alright?" Harry asked, sipping his beer.

"Yeah, it's just this place is amazing!" He nodded.

"Yeah, I guess we got a pretty good deal. Remind me to thank Marcus." I nodded. "Oo, here comes the food."

***

"I had a lovely time Harry." I said as we walked to his truck. "I'm gunna have to thank Marcus big time." Harry nodded opening the door for me. Silently I climbed in as Harry slammed the door behind me. I watched as he muttered something as he walking behind the truck to his side.

He still didn't talk when he got in, he just flipped on the radio and turned it up. Luckily it was a good song, Over My Head by The Fray. The loud music rang in my ears as we drove by the different buildings. Soon I felt really light headed then SMACK I'd hit my head on the dash board, the last thing I heard was Harry yell. "Kaelin!" Then everything went black.

***

I awoke to faint voices. I had no idea where I was, or what the fuck had happened. Slowly the world came back into color. I saw I was in a hospital room, and Harry was outside the door talking to a man who I assumed to be my doctor.

My head was throbbing and I heard a slight ringing in my left ear. I watched as the doctor walked in Harry following, his eyes red and puffy. Had he been crying?

"Kaelin, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"My head hurts, and I hear a slight ringing." He nodded.

"All normal." He turned to Harry. "Mr. Styles, would you like to inform her or should I?" Harry shrugged. "I'll do it." The doctor said, placing his attention back on me.

"Kaelin, we did some CAT scans and you show all the signs of frontatempral cancer." Oh god, I know what that is. "It seems to be genetic, your sister had it, correct?"

"Yes." I choked.

"And she is dead, correct?" I nodded. "We're gunna start a trial of treatments for you tomorrow, Harry will go grab you somethings, to make this room have a more homey vibe." I nodded as he turned and left.

"How long did you know?" I asked looking at Harry.

"Since last week." He admitted.

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Oh god, let's not turn this into The Fault In Our Stars seen." Harry chuckled sitting on the foot of my bed.

"So, you had a sister?" I nodded.

"You knew her, but you were very young, so was I." He nodded.

"Amber, right?" I nodded, forcing on a fake smile. "She had your mum's eyes and hair, right?" I nodded again.

"Yeah, she was like a little version of my mum. She used to laugh at your curls, Harry." He chuckled.

"Yeah I remember." He smiled. "Kaelin, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, anything." He nodded, his face settling on a more serious look.

"Do you, just wanna call off the wedding?" I felt my heart shatter.

"W-Why?" I asked.

"Well you'll be busy with your cancer treatments, and it would be a lot of stress on you." I nodded.

"But I wanna make it official, I wanna have the day every little girl dreams of Harry. I wanna cut the cake with you and end up shoving it in your face. I wanna see my dad kiss my cheek and hand me over to you. I wanna see Javelin walk down the aisle as a flower girl. I wanna officially be Mrs. Styles."

__________________________________________________

Short I know, but I'm deciding on adding more than 55 chapters, so yeah but anyways, Aw KAELINS SPEECH! <3