ShoutOut and some stufff

Oksh, just to get stuff of meh shoulder, Imma just like, SAY WORDS! (Wow me) like about the guide, and about a special child.

SO, the guide...MK, now, this isnt suggested unless you want to find out the ways, or just get nothing and continue, which is me everytime writing this FLIPPING BOOK!  I'm talking to you BRAINNN! Anytehway, the guide isn't suggest unless those reason, or if you just don't get the ways XD. Imma be kinda slow writing that for stuff, CUZ I'm just slowww as a turtle, which somehow won against a hare? Idk.

Now, this child is a amazing artist irl cuz I know herrrrr...yay... And that's BloodMoonalphawolf . Shes amazing, and I'm very excited for her to write AND WHEN SHE READS THIS SHE BETTER START WORKING THAT WOLF TAIL OFF. Anytehway, she made some art and gave meh it and I'm very happyy to show that off soon when my camera works and I can take pictures. She also the child who plays and owns NighyCry, Karma was my idea, and NightCry is her warrior cat oc....I think many people guessed that.I

and a question that was asked was, how did you make up this idea?

Well, long story, child, no, I didint make this up from Naruto, as very young me loved. I got the idea for a project. I barely knew how to write, and I had this idea of talking cats, dragon spirits, and other magical stuff since I was 7. I just was nervous to say and when I did, I started publishing the chapters when I found this app. Even ME get nothing that was going on, and I'm playing on making a part 2 of this with a more understanding flow XD if it gets popular on this wonderful apple. tasty apple too. and I got this idea from,Warrior cats, Pokemon, Wings of fire, and SCIENCEEEEEEEEEEW °^°.

Anytehway, plz follow BloodMoonalphawolf and hopefully, my camera well work one day -w-.