New Mission.....

---Bella POV---

"So Tisya what happened in the cat bar thing? I remember getting catnip."

"Oh...uh..umm....you and Socks had a catnip contest?"

"Oh thats all? Man I'm not as crazy when I'm drunk."

"Yeee...." We both looked back as the bar broke down and Socks sitting there with animals. "She is tho.." I mumbled. Just then a dog came running. "LEADER NEEDS YOU NOW!" The panting dog barked then we followed there. Leader sat there looking down. "W-what is it?" I mumbled, from our last mission we told her and didn't know what she did then. That worried us most.

"This mission ain't over but it turned to a S rank mission." We looked whole from the sudden rise. It was a F rank. Which was the easy rank or one of them, but to rise that fast? A BIGGGG Change.

"What made it rise so fast?!" I mewed.

"We found out that.....Defea is after Mila's power. And your maybe wondering-" Tisya cut her off.

"Defea is a S Criminal with a group of ten also known at the strongest group alive. Defea is only a peacock but a tough fighter whom he can stick one needle in you and all your energy points are destroyed, let's be reminded this I a one peacock alone doing that and one little needle he use from his feathers. Why would he be here after Mila?" I stared at his unbelievable known to this enemy

"Right, but Bella I would follow you to know Mila Powers, right?" I nodded no. "Well he's the Golden Dragon spirit within his body." I pictured the golden dragon and gasped from what Mila was.

" I pictured the golden dragon and gasped from what Mila was

I looked down sadly. Then the leader stomped her paw. " This is the most important mission you might ever get! Its a life and death choice for Mila! We can't let him die yet! He's our comrade and nothing can stop that! EVER!" I looked up and smiled with a smirk. " BRING IT ON LEADER! WE GOT THIS ONE THE HOUSE!" We turned to the voice of Socks and a dog Biscuit. Socks was smirking and the Biscuit was too. Biscuit was the leader and Socks took the place of Mila. Before a word I ran and Tisya, Socks,and Biscuit followed. "WHERE COMING MILA! JUST WAIT!!!!" I yelled while running out with the others behind my tail.

---Mila POV---

I got untied not seeing who it was but a brown and orange of Boozo some. I was to weak to do anything much. I yellow Aura came round me and wings bursted out with slit eyes and a dragon tail and claws with my ears having a tuft on it of scales. I growled and clawed at Boozo. He jumped back and hissed. "Oh calm down little dragon."  I jumped on him with a battle. My body took from the Golden Dragon within. I threw my claw, he dodged and jumped on the wall running to the side and kicking me into the ground. A needle went tho my wings and in my body making me go normal weak as ever. They got me and carried to a gaint cave. They dropped me and jumped on a rock for each of them. Ten animals stood with a human.  A blue aura came around me and lift me up. I tryed moving but still. Then a yellow aura came out my body, Feeling my body leak and my life draining. ....

What's happening........