Two days: She Fights!

"Yes! Yes yes! We need all the help we can!" Yelled out socks, I glared at her then noticed how much we need help so I sighed and agreed. Then a fox came in with silver snout and paws and tip tail with black line following the silver. Then a dog normal sized about, with black fur and purple tail and swirls covering the entire left side of him dipped with black along side the purple swirls, with a jacket of black was on his showing his paws and purple tail and half his body.

I stared at the oddly colored two. "Hello." Said the fox, "I'm Ashley." She smiled and waved a tail. "And im Kooka." Said the dog. I smiled and nodded. "We need to get started on finding them no question." Mewed Tisya.

"But you just walked like 20 miles if feels like getting here, you two needa rest a day at least." Said Ashley with a worried face. I looked down.

"Fine, but make that one day quick."

"Can't make that happen buttttt okkk." She turned with Kooka and padded out with us following.

"Now, were gonna train you four so we can fight Defea to death itself! K?" We nodded and jumped on the building out the sand to land on more sand from the pack. We landed and waited for a word from Ashley and Kooka. Ashley's long fox tail (She just said there gonna rest ._. Savage kinda) pointed to me. "YOU! Bella right?" I nodded. "Then we fight together now! Kooka take the other tom cat." Kooka nodded and stared at Tisya. Tisya smiled and scratched his head with his tail. I giggled at Tisya and he stared at me with a "Help Meeee...." Face. With that without thinking Ashley kicked me with back paws. Into sand from afar. I jumped back up rubbing my paw on my face. She's strong..... (I sense Dirty Minded) I ran at her going besides her to her back and swiped a paw with claws. She dodged and went straight up at my hitting paw and hitted my head with hers. I flipped back and narrowed my eyes at her with a bleeding head. Ignoreing pain I flung back at her swipeing more and mostly dodgeing.

---TimeSkip (/; w :\)---

Time went by to sunset where I was asleep with some bleeding and dry blood attach to my fur.

---Tisya POV---

I looked at the sleeping angel she and gently grabbed her scruff and threw her on my back and gentle as I could, which I ain't gentle and surprise she ain't awake. Ashley lead us to a room with a bed and furniture. I smiled and she padded off. I went to the bed and climbed in with her on my back. I telted my back and gently took her off, taking a blanket by the mouth and putting it gently on her. I smiled and her cute snore and face asleep.

"M-mila...." I smiled at the words and curled up asleep against her back.

---Time skip also way to many fandom shipping----

"AHHHHHH!!!" I lazily looked up to a screaming Bella, I licked my paw and rubbed my head. "Whatt"

"YOUR NAKED! IM NAKED! AHHHHHHHH SAME BEDDDDDDDD!" Bella jumped around the entire room and I stared blankly.

"Mila could die." She calmed down and sat next to the bed and popped out with her paws on the bed.

"Now your fell asleep and this room and only one thing to sleep on.....its human made anyway that's how they are so we didn't (You know ;3)." She sighed a relief and jumped on the counter of the kitchen and nibbled a plain cookie with no chocolate.

---Bella's POV---

I thoughted about why humans have layers of skin and can take on and of and thought about how awesome it would for us to do that but lefted my thoughts with Socks bursting into the room breaking the door.

"SOCKS THATS OUR DOOR YOU BROKE THE SANDS DOOR!" Yelled Tisya with a vein in his head.

"IM SORRUY BUT ITS IMPORTANT GET TO THE LEADER NOWW!!!!!!!" She ran to us and grabbed our scruffs. We padded past Biscuit.

"Hey guys have you seen Biscuit? I swear he's somewhere...." I mumbled looked everywhere past Biscuit. Biscuit walked next to us.

---time skip---

"Ashley and Kooka was already there staring blankly and sad faces.

"So why were here? Any info and where they are?!" I snapped.

"Why do you care so much for him?" The leader mewed.

"C-cuz he's my friend. Now did you get info I ain't asking again!"

"Maybe. But its not 100000% true were not sure."

"Well tell me!"

"We found a path but wanted you to go on it, and follow the dots in the sand." With a flash I ran out to the entrance of the sand pack.

"Thank you." Tisya mewed and followed with Socks and Ashley and Kooka,But Biscuit stayed behind. Not worrying I looked for a dotted path and spotted it and ran right away. Not stopping at all and keep my fast pace up. I ran for my friend, His life depends on me now.

-----
I am not very proud of this chapter :3 yayyyyy......