First Mission

Me,Bella,and Tisya were as happy as ever! Our first mission out there! Not like it's been.... Idk a year? Or feels like a year for this time to come. We didn't know what's out there behind the other packs and clans but that was our goal. To see it all! Or just me and Bella dreams......we didn't know Tisya Dream at all. We well be surprise if he had a dream tho.....seeing hes a pale cat pretty much. The leaders building was farr from us which means tired paws for us.

<Leaders POV :3>

"How can I put them in a mission.... That's safe..." I mumbled looking up. "Plz don't die young Mila and Bella..."

<Back to Mila POV>

We busted in or I did breaking the door. "Come in" he purred before looking at his broke door. "OH YOU!" He punched me into the wall and it was hardiest punch I ever felt EVER. I stuck to the wall with dizzy eyes then fell face first. The leader I looked up then noticed it was a girl with anger issues. "Well your kinda fat..." The leader got angry grabbed by the scruff with her tail. "What did you call me."

I struggled to say words."N-no I was t-talking to Bella!" I yelled. "Oh then come in."  I went down smiling then glanced at Bella who was pissed off. She punched me out the window of the leader's rooms.  (Cats can punch with there tails.....K?!?! Idk anymore ;-;)

TIME SKIP!

FINALLY I got back to the leaders room on the ground grabbed by BellaI knew to never call a she fat ever again. Mostly socks.

"Now then I have a important mission! For this mission your guiding a dog to the Pack of clouds also known as the land of clouds. Think ya can do it?" I stared at her knowing this would be piece of villa cake. "Oh yea! This mission is just guiding what could go wrong! I bet he doesn't even need Remas just easy walking." She smiled then we padded to the front gate. Who stood the dog.....

"I-its a male poodle...." Whispered Bella. Despite that it was pink!  I stared at it strangely. Boozo jumped happy as ever then saw the male pink poodle and fell face first. The male pink poodle then began walking with its tail in the air as if he was a a fancy girl poodle. We went to the side of the poodle saying no words. My ear twitch hearing something in a bush. With my tail then smacking the entire bush with my tail. "Owwwww!!" I heard the voice of Boozo. "Boozo Master......" Mumbled Bella. I hissed then continued. Boozo had a motionless face then continued with. I noticed quickly. Looking over at Bella and Tisya, Bella seemed to be listening to all of Boozo keeping track. While Tisya was looking straight as if thinking hard.  I continued keeping look out.

<Bella POV>

Something about Mila.....he's usually hyper..... I watched Boozo mostly.... Something about him but maybe that usual Boozo. But to be careful I'll watch as if noone else is.

<Mila POV>

Time pasted of silence and awkwardness. Night came and for then we settled up in a cave.  That male pink poodle was quiet as ever. And same to us. No words from us like a mouse. Isn't it strange were so quiet....... ?

---Dream---- or is it....?

I woke up to something around me. I tryed looking around the place to see different animals. My mouth was wide open having something come out. I tryed moving but had no luck. I tryed more but only felt weaker to darkness.....

---Out Dream---

I waked up, grabbing my neck with my tail to be surprise I'm alive. I looked around the cave to notice Tisya out. I jumped up then padded around, looked up and saw that little kitty sitting on a rock. I watched some to notice flowers and trees dieing away slowly. I looked surprise. "I know your there, Mila" he said without looking at me. I sighed popping out from behind a tree and jumping next to him. "Well got me there. " I laughed.

"Y-yea..." He mumbled slightly.

"What wrong? Or it is be cause imma own you in this mission?" I joked with alittle smile. He looked at me slightly noticing his  inner eye was red and his pupils normal easily sawing he been crying within. My smile turn into a frown alittle open. "W-whats wrong Tisya?" I asked.

"My past...."

"Your past?"

"You know the story.....of the bell clan?"

"Yea I mean that clan died but two cats......mainly animals said that one of those killed them and lefted one to kill himself for him......noone knows if its true"

"What if I said..... I'm one of them?" His voice stuttered. His true quiet self is right infront of me. I quickly grabbed his left paw seeing a blue bell on it and the right a tree. We sat there while I listened and helped Tisya get his calm self back. At day we headed off still quiet.

872 words niceeee... This was my idea of "hey LETS PUT A MALE PINK POODLE IN THE MISSION TO GUIDE!" my mind is wierd