Chapter:23,Mila's Message

(just message BEST TITLE EVER!)

"I-i wanna know hows hes doing!" I yelled in a mumble, putting a inch paw forward. "I wanna know his pain! I wanna know how he feels! I-i....wanna know if he miss me...."

she only nodded. "I of all, knows that pain. But it gonna hurt....you'll be fine. Focus on him."

I sighed, easily in and out. Then the heavy feels of pain struck me. But I stayed calm. My eyes dropped and darkness feeled the room.

I looked to the side.Aae "W-what happeneddd...." My head ached, my spine and tail and roared. Every muscle screamed. My vision cleared quickly, as I could clearly see the white room. I stared around the place. " Ugh... " I grabbed my head (Remember...tail..) "What...happened..." My memory froze, not a single memory pasted by.

A bright white cat appeared out of nowhere. She stared at me, then flicked her tail and left. I blink once, I blink twice. Coldness surround my paws. The grey stone covered the air. I flicked around and turned to a grey-ish cat on the wall. Yellow wings hung, a long with a tail and scales on its ears. Mila! I stared more in shoke at the state.

He looked up at my direction, sharp eyes, facing like a dragon, stared me down. He began to whimper, like a stray kitten,alone and scared, so hungry, so cold. So alone. "B-bella...."

Darkness filled slowly. I closed my eyes, tight, with light slowly pouring in. I looked up, as I seem to flout. I saw a faded Mila, staring down. I looked where he was staring, seeing me and NightCry. Nightcry turned around slowly. He eyed me, and once again, darkness filled once again.

I looked up again, to back to the white room. The cat still stood there. "You'r thoughts....seem sad about the death..." I telted my head to the cat.

" What do you mean... " I mumbled.

"It means you shared the same feelings, with a pure heart and a pure mind."

"Anyway, I where am i?" Completely ignoring the words.

"Your not dead, so dont worry about that...but your in the Light Way..."

"So, why am I here?!"

" Your here for the one cat, who asked the Light Dragon, to summon you. "

She stepped back, with more vision coming. A huge snow-white creature appeared. Next to it, was a small cat. I stared is surprise. I quickly realized who it is, and bend my head down, with my left leg on its knee, in a bowing manner.

"Plz, you don't have to bow....Emerald..."

I smiled, then stood up. The grey cat, got up slowly and padded to me slowly. "Mila....are you actually here..
"

He nodded in a sly smirk. I overjoyed, but stayed still, control my feeling as much as I can. He padded to me, and placed his dry nose on mine. "Plus....Your healthy...still..."

My face brighten. "Huh...?" He turned his head, and placed his lips on mine. I melted right away, kissing back, but pulled away quickly. "I-i-im S-sorry!" He stumbled on his words, pulling back.

I smiled at him. He looked away, with a red face, and a curled paw against his chest. He was adorable like that....for a dead cat. All I could do was giggle. "Its ok...." I stepped to him and rest my forehead on his.

"Little do you...how I'm breaking when you call asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories
. Little do you how I'm trying to pick my self up, Piece,My Piece. Little do i- need alittle more time.."

We began walking cycles.

"Underneath all I'm help captive by the hole inside. I'm been holding back from the features might change your mind. I'm ready to forgive you! But forgiving is a harder fight..."

Mila curled his paw on his chest and put his forhead on mine.

"I'll wait! I'll wait! I love you like I never felt the pain! I'll wait! I promise you don't have to be afraid! I'll wait! Love is here stay, so lay your head on me....."

We ran into his fur, curling my head in his chest. He smirked. "I love you....don't be afraid...Times up....but remember, when your in danger, say my name, and I'll come..."

The light faded and his smile faded to nothing. I layed on my side, to NightCry at my side, smiling. "I'm proud..."

~~~