Side note to you all!!!

Ok well the first was bad I saw that quick butttt!! I well hopefully do better and BTW there's mores to this then you think. Well anyway imma add things I might not be able to mention in the past of this slow moveing book.

Bella we know so far as the sassy and loyal one, she's a black calico with orange and maybe some tan. She has a dark past following her and known to be quiet with some humor at least. She also have a purple pin on her ear that means something that noons knows about. But maybe one cat that in the future well meet and battle. Besides that she is a half blood breed once again you gotta find out! Anyway let's say she's a Dark and humor type thing idk.

Mila we know as the main kitty possibly more. He's a secret that not even he knows about with who knows what!
He's a boy that sounds the name of a girl. Which he hates but accepted it as it was a gift from his past he believed. He's alittle humor and nice not much of the wise side tho. Having that kitty on your team you most likely well fail.
He's also protective and helps the good! He also has a dark past but forgetted or tried. A past he couldn't forget. He's a grey cat pure with black faded on top his back to the tip of his tail,  he has black paws faded too with a muzzle also black and the tips of his ears. He has nothing on him. And let's say he's the humorous and loyal.

Besides the two mainies you gotta know that I putted my soul in this and proud of what this could become.

Anyway

ENJOY AND THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!! NYA~

< also plz don't copy you can make fan art and stuff but don't copy maybe a fan fiction I'm good with that>