What now?

I stared out the window of the hospital watching the gentle breeze run across the window and trees. wrapping my mind around the information about Nexx, Home clan, and always Mila. I rubbed my tail on the purple pierce on my ear and sighed. Did he have to go? When Home Clan died? And the earth's life is depended on the dragons to live? Nothing made sense about this, since the mission and the fight. And.....if only I could have told Mila my feelings.....

My ears dropped like a flower with no water as it fell and died...like Mila...

I soon remembered what NightCry said then I smiled.

But what bothers the most from this...is that group and there plan...what do we not know about the story of the dragons? How did they know? What will happen if the Dark Dragon is summoned and really does destroy our world? To many questions.....

I flashed back to that limped...beated...body Mila had and that look he send back to me. Then my dragon form. How useless I was to be beat half to death and saved by a stray she and tom...weak is what most would say about that...

I lifted up to a sitting motion and lifted my paw to see the marked house. I then lifted my other paw and saw the leaf and that goofy face Mila had. I sighed and dropped my paws and sat looking down at the lifeless bed.

why couldnt I save him? What the point of my drooping life...?

The soft whimpers came as paws rang in my head. The thought of seeing his smiling face replaced by torture and saddened. It was wrong! He was just a dragon but why him!?

"If only you could have save him..." Whispered the sound of two soft voices.

"What you know?! X,Wither?!" I faced my head to the two cats, X standing on the window then jumping on the frame, while Wither already sat on the frame.

" your grief is taking a sweet she cat...it's sad.. " Mumbled X.

"Its not!" I hissed.

"Your having human feelings..." Meowed Wither.

That took me still. Hoomans the most emotional beings ever. "Im. Nowhere.close.to.them." I hissed as the slits appeared between my eyes.

"Beside that, your dragon is trying to get out...." They mumbled at the same time.

I only telted my head at the two tom cats.

"Your dragon is trying to get out, and if you don't control it soon..." They both stopped, sadness fell between them both. "You could die....and-and...." There soft voices stopped, silence....only silence.

I sighed at the two. "And what? I'll be dead and happy...I'll be be Mila and all the pain we been through together would pass, we'll be happy! We can have a long life of freedom! We'll be with our kin again-!"

" Imagine what would happen....everyone would be dead because of the dark dragon.....and we'll be hurt more..... " There eyes shined brighter then I ever seen before. Nothing I could say stopped them. They cares deeply and I did too.

A flash came, and the next they sat on the bed, then resting there foreheads on me. All I could do, was wrap a tail around theres, and we layed, happy and calm, I forgot my thoughts.

               Thank you....X and Wither....

~~~