The.....Wha?!?!

(At ze top is our new kitty, Found out his name X3!!!)

We noticed a trail and jumped on it and ran as fast as we can to the new pack we were gonna join soon enough.
We then face planted at a gaint gate thing. "We......here....!" I mumbled. Bella got up bit my tail and dragged me to a monkey and bird. "Um hello were here to join your village."

"Hmm oksh go to the leader she's in the big building" he pointed then nodded for me to leave she did the same and still dragged me around to the leader. She knocked with her tail and until hearing the voice "Home in!" We gladly did and stone there with me on the floor.

"Joining us huh?"

"Mhm were from the Home Pack and wanted to join you guys!"

"Well there a trail to follow first off the school for fighters second we need your trust sooo...."

"Sooo.....?"

"Head off its there end and depending on Home Pack they teach you well soo sho sho." She swiped paws and sat there. New members and from a pack who's good better then us... Hmmm. We gladly ran off and Bella stopped.

"Did we make the right choice?" She mumbled then looked at me.

"Ha!! You crazy? Of course we did were living how we wanna not like were gonna die from doing so!!" I chuckled then purred knowing it was.

"Right..." She mumbled then took off.

"EY wait up!!!!!" And so i did too

"The Demon...." Mumbled the leader. "Might as well make a good empression."

Walking in the Rema School was cool enough at least. We entered a room tolded from another bird. What's up with birds around here. I began to thought then forgetted as we entered the cat door. We scanned the room of house cat breeds to spot one. I jumped up to him standing in front of him. "Sooo who's this little kitty?" I smirked looking at him. "Its Nexx to you..." He mumbled. I looked him in the eyes for a strong while. Then a Peacock bumped me then ran off before thinking. "What the---" falling straight into Nexx and-BAM! "OK WHO DID THAT?!" Yelled a voice. "HE KISSED---" I slowly opened my eyes and there he was and onQJJSJWMXKSJDNEJZMKAJWJZJ. I then felt a vanished and looked to the side were he sat as he did before. "Huhhh......?" I mumbled under my breath starring at him with a felted head. "Its called Clone Speed, Learn it Idiot." I face planted my whiskers twitching doing so then stopped. Bell bursted out laughing with some others.

"And this the new members!!!!"

"Ey at least there better then you!!!"

"Heyyyyyy!!!" Yelled two she cats. They fought for awhile till Bella somehow joined there fight. I fixed my eyes to Bella then stupid Nexx then to the she's which the entire class of she's joined. One helped up a paw and they shut up. She then grabbed a Fudge Bar and yelled. "OKSH IT WAS JUST A CLONE EVERYONE SHUT UP AND SIT DOWNN!!!" I blinked then they did as told. I sat up from my face paw and saw the two same she's staring each other down. Bella sat next to me. "Hehhee this place is fun...!" She whispered with that calm purring noise she used when she's happy. "Also I've got a rival, Bout you?" She looked at me. "Yeaaa a rival........" I stared at Nexx then her.

"Wow found out your a lover tom after another tom!" She teased at me then I kept my ears back then head down.

"Ohhh and your after two she's so your the same as me." I teased her back then shrugged.

"Hey!!!!" She yelled at me with alittle whisper then pawed me. After some time a Rema came in, Knowing his looks its a Rema for Sure. "Now some errors came and three new cats has came and I shall say them and get on with what I was gonna say for you here!" He ment us for sure but.....who's the third? Me and Bella thought for a while about this new member besides us. We then payed to the Rema. "First we have a she, Bella Rekena." She went to the front and stood proud. Swaying her tail in all directions. "Next we have a Tom, Mila Rekene." I padded to the front standing proud and doing alittle smile. "Next we have another tom, Tisya Ucha. All new members of us and well train I suppose. And ready for teams!" We looked at Tisya curious of him especially his name. He looked motionless (quiz time! Randomly.... From the top could it be Tisya Or Nexx? I'll say at the end!!) We then went back to were we sat while he sat in the front three sets. "Now after 3 years of training everyone has completed even the new and time for teams of three which is purrfectly enough we just had three new members! Now teams are....." (A lot of typeing you been warned)

Nexx,Isa,And Garroth."

"X,Wither,and Javelin"

"Padea,Kaka,And Hacrow."

"Geta,Lucy,And Daley."

"Clyde,Zero,And Areo."

"Aaron,Will,And Tobi."

"And last but not least! Mila,Bella and Tisya."

And the next day you shall train with your Master.

Were too dumb for this!!

(The Answer Is Nexx!!)