Chapter 22: Vision

Cats.....all dead
Blood...everywhere....
The echoing road rang through ears.
We fought.
We last.
We die.
We sacrifice.
We protect.
where's hope when we need it?
Are we gonna lose this battle?
Are we gonna Die....?

~~~

I rose from the bed, gasping out in panic as I soon realized I'm safe. I looked around while sensing a familiar smell of a cat. I stared, deeply at the door, every muscle ached. Paws came closer. I instantly knew who the cat was. I jumped behind the bed and stared deeply at the door. The little white cat with black paws, jumped out a the door.

"Not another door, Socks!" Yelled a unfamiliar, light yellow tom cat.

" I THOUGHT THOSE WHERE BELLA'S ROOM! "

"You broke 50 other doors..."

" So? I didn't kill a cat, right? "

"You almost made a dog have a heart attack..."

" Whatever. " She crouched down and jumped on the bed, looking more her blue eyes found me, as my face slowly dropped as the devil cat stared deeply at my soul. I gulped. But as I knew it she was smiling her snout off. "Bella~Chan ya getting out here!" She giggled.

"Bella~Chan? GIGGLING? THA HECK HAPPENED SOCKS?" I screeched.

"Oh...." She sat in the corner, acting mostly like a kitten. What I even do...?

"O-oh I'm sorry, Socks..." I mewed slightly grinning, as my paw scratched head.

"YAY!" She began jumping around in a victory yelp.

I giggled, but stopped to see a light yellow cat padding over, with a light blue cat behind his tail. "Sorry, about the devil who came to visit." He smiled, while pointing his end tail to the hyper Socks.

"O-oh it's ok!" I giggled.

He nodded, "Well, Im Garroth, The Golden Heart Tom."

"Anddddddddd-!" The light blue she appeared infront of him, smiling. "I'm Javelin, The Fire Paw!"

I looked at one after the other then giggled at them both. "And I'm Bella The Emerald Dragon!"

The Wild Socks started at us from the corner, staring with daggers. Right then at there,dogs burst in, baring teeth. Socks jumped on one's head and ran with her quick paws.

"RUN SOCKS!" Yelled Tisya, chasing on the tails on the dogs.

"How did you guys live through those two...?" I asked , staring surprise.

"Magicks....alot of magicks..." We stared at the broken door.

Mean While XD

I padded out with Garroth and Javelyn, both at my sides.

Some reason, I only thought about NightCry, Karma and Mila the most. Did Nightcry and Karma really destroy Home Clan? Did they mean it? Why can NightCry see Mila? Then, a bulb went off in my head. "Sorry guys but I gotta get somewhere! You know...business?" I quickly mumbled then leaped to a start away and ran.

I spotted Nightcry and Karma padding around. Right away, I leaped at them and barely missed, crashing in crates. I dizzly layed among the wooden planks, but then jumped in my senses. "NIGHTCRY!" I popped my head out and saw there confused faces.

" Yes? "

"Wow, how do you fight....?" Commented Karma, with his head down and lifted with a smirk across his face.

I ignored Karma's comment then focused on NightCry. "Have you seen Mila at ALL?!" I blurted.

She telted her head to the side, thinking then popped up. "Yea. What? You need him?"

" Y-Yes! " I blurted, feeling the heat rise in my face.

"Fine....leave Karma." She swung her head to Karma, who grumble and padded off.

With that, she sat and I joined. We sat in silence until she finally looked up. "Hes here now....now what did you want from him...?"

~~~~
Hellooo! ._. HAPPEH THANKSGIVING AND A SPECIAL STORY FOR YA!~~~ (Who ever actually stay for this crap...) This is if Mila was alive and back in home clan so...ye
~~~
I sat on the couch while the hoomans set up stuff. "What are you hoomans doing again...?" As the little hooman ran over.

" Silly Bella! It's thanksgiving and the celebration for the worlds life! "

"You mean, it's the celebration for the magicks users who died for us?" Mewed the big female hooman.

" Uhh-Yea! " She then ran off, while her head swung left to right and focused on the big female hooman. "But wheres the turkey..."

Right then and there, Mila popped out a door to there bedroom.....dressed as a turkey...?!

"M-mila what are you wearing!?" I yelled while holding back laughter, and my red face.

"Awww, Bella you look plain to~"

"What?!"

" The dad hooman made me dressed like this and ye.... "

"Awwww!!! You look cute like a turkey!~" I yelled with heat rising.

"Aww!!" Yelled the young hooman.

" Ah! " Mila ran around the whole house, with a hooman on his tail.

~~Hour later~~

Mila sat on the middle plate. While everyone else sat on chairs.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"

" Nu! Turkey running! "