Normal again.

It been a week since it all happened. NightCry is about to join along with Karma and surprisely they are. Plus, Everyone been down from Mila's death. Mostly me but, that now normal. Socks didn't change still drunk on catnip.

~~~

I layed peacefully. Luckily I'm not dead yet. Boozo and Chibi really beat me up and whatever happened in dragon form happened to me.

A grey blue-ish cat appeared, Nexx. I stared mostly confused at the tom cat. His faced looked down as a shadow appeared over his eyes with ears covering.

"Peai well kill you and everyone here with a attack soon maybe. Find out the rest..." He disappeared.

What? I stared confused into nothing blinking.

~~NightCry POV~~

"As you know your joining us as a pack..."

Me and karma nodded a little exited but still.

"But..."

"But what? We're not trust worthy?" Said Karma while I just cover his muzzle.

" You supposely killed Boozo and Chibi, both ranked one the highest top criminal strays, also in that group...
and we or no one even know where you two came from...why kill them and all a sudden join? " He looked at me with death glares.

"W-"

"Also...home clan was destroyed after the killing of Boozo and Chibi known as a bomb on that one day..."

We went silent as staring at the her death glares pouring over us. But how can Home clan be...destroyed?

"Man, such a weak and strong clan destroyed? Sucks I guess but that's brutal." Said Karma. She eyed him as her tail rose. A minute later Karma in a wall.

" YOU THINK THE DEATH OF 15,000 ANIMALS AND PEOPLE IS FUNNY? "

"No, not exactly." He said looking at the she she's with a smirk.

She hesitated, freezing and letting him go, falling on the floor. She passed to her desk and sat licking her claws gently. " Fine, you may join.... " she mumbled slightly. I grabbed Karma's scruff and nodded my thanks while padding away out. "HEY! Let me goo!!!" He yelled. I dropped him into dirt. " There. " I mewed and continued padding.

He looked up and got up running over. "THAT IS NOT HOW YOU DROP ME!"

" YOU said drop so I dropped you. " I said opening one eye at him with a smirk. He froze. " W-" A Tom cat appeared behind him and covered his muzzle, I looked back and eyed the cat. "who are you?" I said.

"Nexx, a friend of Bella..." He replied.

"Ok..." I replied back while staring at the tom cat. A feeling about him didn't feel right as in death. Death from Mila as in his spirit told me.

~~FlashBack~~

I shushed Karma and looked at Mila's spirit.

"Since I'm dead in useless and I would like you to tell Bella something and the past." He looked at the limped Bella then me.

" Peai is planning something big...as in destroying the world as I know, using us Dragon spirits to summon the Dark Dragon to do so. So far he has the Golden,Water,and Earth the rest I don't know but only three are left, and according to the Clans And Packs, they have no idea where they went. All had a mission to being a.... " He stopped looking down.

"Aaaa?"

" Gay...pink....poodle... "

"Oh dear kitty..."